Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
RE: The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
(May 24, 2017 at 6:39 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 6:35 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: You clearly did not read my previous comments it's not just the hand holding

Well if it's such a none issue stop commenting on it Dodgy

I'm commenting on you guys making waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much over it. Sometimes your wife doesn't want to hold your hand. Big deal. Have you never had your significant other not want to hold your hand? Oh no! That's called the human experience. Stop reading too much into it. I did read your previous comments, I read the whole thread. You started out with the hand holding and then in your mind slowly started piling on, and then it ended with the normal trumpgasm that people have where they call him Satan, or crazy or Hitler (or in your case, worse then a blood thirsty dictator because they are nice to their wives.)

His wife didn't want to hold his hand. Big deal.

1 Not really I'm not making too much of it . It fits a wider pattern of behavior. And no my other and I always hold hands as well as my other other  

2. No you clearly did not read it all because as I said it fits a wider pattern of behavior . And nope I pointed out observations of Trumps behavior and how this fits I piled nothing on .

3. Pointing out that evil individuals are affectionate to there spouses . While Trump is not is troubling is not calling him worst  overall. It's saying that in this regard  worst .

But by all snarkly hand wave it as a Trumpgasm . Rolleyes

(May 24, 2017 at 6:37 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 6:16 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: I'm  not saying that. What I'm saying is this is just further confirmation of Trumps dark traits and insecurities.

Quote:And I'm saying - I don't need any more confirmation, especially of the kind you see in glossy magazines for bored housewives. And anyone who does - either has not been paying attention, or won't be convinced by this.

I did say it was needed I said I FURTHER confirmation

(May 24, 2017 at 6:16 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: But I will admit it's slightly more troubling in the sense that even most blood thirsty dictators are at least nice to there wives.

Quote:LOL... No, they're not. That's a ridiculous statement to make. And a completely unsupported one. Some may be nicer than others, but generally - psychopaths aren't nice to anyone and dictators are good at keeping their personal lives under wraps and their families in check.

You don't read much history do you ? Oh and I said blood thirsty dictator not all dictator a psychopaths.

(May 24, 2017 at 6:16 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: This just demonstrates how far gone Trump is.

No, it doesn't, really. There are plenty of ordinary people, who have problems in their relationships - they don't have to be narcissistic, ego-maniacal, incompetent and fraudulent f*cknuts with authoritarian ambitions for that.

It does when added to everything else you yourself mentioned
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand - by Amarok - May 24, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1330 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2502 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3515 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1370 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 702 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 1058 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1809 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 474 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 672 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 447 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda