Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josephus and other contemporaries on Jesus
RE: Josephus and other contemporaries on Jesus
Quote:Another weak blurt. I answered Carrier's attack in detail. At length. With a careful deconstruction of his argument that showed he was dead wrong. And Carrier - who is usually on a hair-trigger to respond to the slightest criticism - has been asked how he would respond and yet has ... declined to do so. So perhaps you could actually detail how my reply to him is "inadequate". Simply blurting that it is is not an argument, I'm afraid. 
No you didn't you went long drivel filled rant kind of like your doing now .And he didn't respond because there is nothing to respond too sorry it bruises you ego that Senpai  Carrier won't notice you.

Quote:Oh yeah, well your [sic] a poopyhead, so there!" may be 'engagement' in you are four years old, but I was asking if anyone here is capable of detailed discussion based on the source material. Yet again we see you and the other boneheaded jerk here prancing around and squealing and yet doing everything you can to avoid actually tangling with the topics at hand. If I am so "inadequate", "feckless", "bullshit" and "weak" surely my arguments could be dispatched very easily. So what seems to be the problem?
Long you just love to watch yourself type don't you Timmy? and as i said the only thing anyone needs to do to refute your articles is read them .And yes your writing dispatches them quick to anyone who can read .

Quote:Gosh. Okay, please cite some of the historians who use Bayes the way Carrier does. See if you can actually back up your weak farting noises with some substance for once.
Lol i given you all the substance a hack like you deserves hell almost more the Dr Carrier gave you which is more then enough .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Josephus and other contemporaries on Jesus - by Amarok - July 4, 2018 at 1:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other burning bush Fake Messiah 12 1621 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3086 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The other problems with Noahs ark dyresand 27 5061 April 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Christian Hell vs. Other Hells? TrueChristian 17 4696 January 13, 2016 at 12:59 am
Last Post: green.joel2
  Why Christians can't respect other's opinion? rado84 83 14386 July 15, 2015 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  life on other planets drfuzzy 26 5678 July 6, 2015 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7246 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Is there any core feature of christianity not found in other religions Lemonvariable72 54 19209 March 14, 2014 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Why are other civilizations ignored in the Bible? catman 407 128318 March 9, 2014 at 4:36 am
Last Post: catman
  What makes the Christian God different from thr thousands of other Gods out there? bluemonday 66 12184 March 8, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.