Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants?
RE: Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants?
Quote:This "racism" stuff reminds me of the McCarthy days back in the 1950s.  There were communists everywhere - around every corner, hiding in the cracks, infiltrating our schools and all our institutions.   Today if a minority is adversely effected in any way by a policy, it's labeled racist. Trump hasn't called for lowering our immigration quotas. What if an individual is in favor of even lowering immigration quotas, does that make him a racist?  I swear, every day I read that a liberal has called someone else a racist with no knowledge of whether or not that person actually  is one.  Maybe we'll start blacklisting persons accused of being racist, like they did with the so called communists in the 50s, and destroy their reputations too.  Hollywood types were some of the most effected then, and now they are some of the mostly likely to throw around  the racism accusations.  The word is so wrongly used these days, I don't even pay attention.  If you're changing or implementing new immigration laws or procedures and the majority of immigrants are not white, then the policies are going to effect more nonwhites than whites, whether the policies are racist or not.
So a bunch xenophobic fear mongering mixed with  fake boohoo victimhood

Quote:As for conditions for detainees, they are bad, but you try walking in the shoes of those trying to deal with the situation; thousands flowing in every day.  They're totally overwhelmed.
Nope zero sympathy they have no fucking excuse and often times if not most times the horrible conditions and cruelties suffered  by the refugees in Trumps concentration camps are by intent and design then circumstance
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants? - by Amarok - August 17, 2019 at 12:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Immigrants Lek 111 5717 April 1, 2024 at 11:15 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2803 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21819 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4049 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Shocked Immigration Agents Whipping Hatian Migrants? onlinebiker 77 2640 October 8, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5888 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2785 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2945 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1139 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  1rst Pres debate vs the VP debate and mods. Brian37 27 1493 October 9, 2020 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Angrboda