Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists are pagan worshipers who started another religion.
RE: Atheists are pagan worshipers who started another religion.
(February 8, 2011 at 8:54 am)bjhulk Wrote: Pagan worshipers are people who worship their own ideas other than the true God. There are millions of different groups in this world today who worship all sorts of ideas. Each idea forms a unified thought that can deceive many people from the truth because the truth can't be seen or understood by them.

Many atheists came from religious ideas that they didn't accept but have now conformed to a unified mindset that keeps them focused on what they didn't understand in a religion that worshiped the idea of God. This is why atheists are continually battling against a God that no one can understand.

Instead of admitting they don't understand the true God, the pride of religious people forces them to make up their own ideas about a god and worship that idea. Atheists decided there was no God and this is the idea they worship so there's no difference between atheists and other religious people.

God is meaningless to everyone on earth because of this pagan worshiping but it's all coming to an end soon, when the earth's crust will be melted by hot molten lava. This will destroy everything on earth and get rid of these pagan worshipers who deny their creator for their own fantasies.

Christians will be looking for their pagan gods in the sky as the earth begins to shake violently but they will die with everyone else. Their pagan gods won't save their flesh as they were selfishly hoping they would. God never created the bodies, he only formed us according to our created image within him. It's our heart, mind and soul that is saved from our flesh and will get a new immortal body after the new earth is ready to be inhabited. Never doubt your creator.

I'll take the rest of your spewings as metaphorical, but I'd love to know what evidence you base the bolded assumption on. People have been crying about the imminent end of the world for centuries. And be careful how you answer - we have a geologist on hand, and he doesn't take shit from any of your ilk.

Quote:Why are you in this forum? When I had no belief in God, I was getting drunk and having fun. I certainly didn't need to share my belief that God didn't exist which I found out later that he did.

Sanctuary.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheists are pagan worshipers who started another religion. - by thesummerqueen - February 8, 2011 at 9:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How atheists can enjoy religion Ahriman 100 7569 September 5, 2021 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Todji812
  Was Christianity started to control the masses and dictate poltical agendas GODZILLA 126 21956 April 17, 2018 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  "How God got started", how god belief + basic reason + writing -> modern humans? Whateverist 26 6727 October 15, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Thank ALLAH that the pagan holiday of CHRISTMAS is over! 21stCenturyIconoclast 62 8422 December 30, 2016 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  False pagan gods are not the True ones? theBorg 88 15785 August 17, 2016 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10730 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are all atheists this ill-informed about religion? Delicate 860 138207 January 19, 2016 at 12:03 am
Last Post: IATIA
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4907 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Exposing the Intellectual Bankruptcy of Atheists Criticizing Religion Delicate 500 109003 January 5, 2016 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19828 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon