Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
Quote:don't "think" the USA is looting other countries; I'm SURE.
The US doesn't "loot " countries that are silly 

Quote:It's how U.S military soldiers get paid; their paychecks must be largely composed from the war's "loot"; AKA "war economy":
No, it isn't and the war economy isn't looting  Dodgy

Quote:America's economy is largely based on loot taken from the wars it wins in. BTW; that's the main point that differs Trump and Republicans from Biden and his Deep State for example: Trump wants to withdraw armies and let allies collect the loot -and that is a mutation in the foreign policy of America; America will not remain the same state if his wing won-; while the Deep State wants to do the hard lifting by itself and keep America alive and 1.
And every single word sentence is false

Quote:Once somebody vanquishes America with both of its wings; the "loot" is for the victors to take.

BTW both parties are evil in their own way. But I think Trump is way way more dangerous and...filthy.
You are mentally unhinged 

Quote:I'm the child of today.

I think WW1 is a good basecase to start from
No, it isn't 

Quote:I hope you become more "humble" after you saw America take two bitchslaps once by the Viet Cong in 1975 and second by the Taliban in 2021.
Moreso; you won't give any person a single Cent without them paying it back with interest; since when the U.S is a philanthropist? last I heard you were vicious capitalists.

Point is: you are vicious capitalists.
Neither group bitchslapped anyone. The Cong only took over because Americans no longer wanted the war. The Taliban only took over because Americans no longer wanted the war. We could have stayed forever and eventually wiped both groups out it was ours. It is simply worth doing. So no we don't need to be humble because we didn't lose. We simply left a bad investment. American gives more to charity than just about any other nation on earth moron.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President - by The Architect Of Fate - August 21, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1669 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5844 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1594 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1906 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3249 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3518 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5603 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 281 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist