Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe!
GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe!
One cannot compel another to believe, but the message must still be conveyed in and for the hope of GOD's mercy - this before the end of one's life, or the end of the age /time - whichever occurs first.  These two events can happen any minute - but be assured, they are both principally and undeniably inevitable! Sin is gravely serious - resulting in the first and second deaths/death of body and soul - and should be taken seriously!

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" - Hebrews 9:27

The message, the good news: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting lifeFor God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be savedHe who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." - John 3:16-18

A warning of the inevitable for the unbelievingAnd He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” - Revelation 21:6-9

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness, where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, and saw My works forty years. Therefore I was angry with that generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, and they have not known My ways, so I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.’ - Hebrews 3: 7-11

Messages In This Thread
GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by Mercyvessel - December 12, 2021 at 6:05 pm
RE: GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by Duty - December 12, 2021 at 6:18 pm
RE: GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by Duty - December 17, 2021 at 3:47 am
RE: GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by Astreja - December 17, 2021 at 12:19 pm
RE: GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by Astreja - December 12, 2021 at 11:34 pm
RE: GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by emjay - December 13, 2021 at 6:42 am
RE: GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! - by Duty - December 13, 2021 at 10:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 1993 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 18654 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1448 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89324 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5593 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2260 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27867 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  While Judaism may have had forced marriage war booties, i think it reasons is for it Rakie 17 3978 August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Um, should we do anything special today (Maundy Thursday) ?? vorlon13 27 5056 April 14, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3233 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker