Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um, should we do anything special today (Maundy Thursday) ??
Um, should we do anything special today (Maundy Thursday) ??
Most Christians are going to have their annual crucifixion wet dream tomorrow, but I gotta admit to being enamored of John's account of Christ being crucified on Thursday, instead of Friday (or on both days).

Additionally, just watched some Philippine footage of self flagellating and I also note a homoerotic response in myself to the extent them mens so doing gotta be pretty masculine affecting to do such a thing.  My big disappoint, however, is that none of them seem to be very hairy . . . . .

Anyhow, Holy Week should be a fun time for atheists to imbibe heavily in all the folderol to 'recharge' their batteries for another year of unbridled skepticism.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Um, should we do anything special today (Maundy Thursday) ??
I mean yeah I'm down to totes get Maundy.

(looks up what Maundy means)

(Wikipedia says Maundy means "foot washing ceremony")

Umm. Not really my thing but I'm sure some folks here are into that. Yeah, I'd make my feet available for washing for a nominal fee.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Hairy toes ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(Just trying to get in Jesus' head to figure out what the big deal is about foots washing)

This does not get into heaven. And would have ruined the whole gathering. 

[Image: image3331.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I took a nice dump this morning.  Does that count?
Were you enamored of the salvific aspects of Jesus' sacrifice while you were pooing ??

I'm just waiting for tomorrow, where I play the St Matthew Passion in full.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 13, 2017 at 12:07 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Were you enamored of the salvific aspects of Jesus' sacrifice while you were pooing ??

Always.....I consider the two equal.
(April 13, 2017 at 12:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I took a nice dump this morning.  Does that count?

From what I've read, pretty much it needs to be a white dump.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! Mercyvessel 102 8261 January 9, 2022 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  God is completely inadequate to explain anything whatsoever Whateverist 20 2932 March 14, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2260 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Is Accepting Christian Evidence Special Pleading? SteveII 768 238749 September 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  I went to church today Longhorn 30 6465 August 24, 2016 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Not enough to do anything about it, though. Minimalist 8 1482 May 31, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  encounter with a fundie homeschooler today - just sharing drfuzzy 43 8394 February 12, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Huffington post article today: "My Emancipation from American Christianity" drfuzzy 35 13565 December 6, 2015 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Do Any Christians Actually Know Anything About the Sadducees and the Pharisees? Jenny A 30 6550 September 20, 2015 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Halloween special: what if... Number 2 Drich 20 4046 October 26, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Drich