Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership?
RE: Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership?
I predict that regardless of whether russia wins or loses (and, honestly, it's looking like loses right now..unless they come up with something different)...some people will blame biden. Nothing to do with it, but whatever. In fact, the people most likely to blame biden are also the people least likely to realize or acknowledge that attempting to extort zelinsky for political dirt in exchange for military aide signed some number of ukrainian death warrants.

We don't all know that, btw, I think you probably reject that explicitly. That the ends actually do justify the means or that actual history is actually written by the actual victors.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? - by The Grand Nudger - April 19, 2022 at 3:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 47 3115 April 30, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  China and Ukraine Interaktive 43 3065 October 11, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 370 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 903 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 253 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 2007 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 833 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1224 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Trump admits to pressuring Ukraine for kompromat Rev. Rye 9 1161 September 23, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 596 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4