Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it.
RE: At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it.
(May 27, 2023 at 10:59 pm)AkiraTheViking Wrote: @Nay_Sayer  Thanks for the reply. And yeah I know taking it on will only give them power. I use to be good at ignoring people when I was in my 20s. I guess after being bullied in school and being abused home for years I just had enough. When I was a teenager I would talk about it, but then I stopped becuase talking really didn't solve anything and people really don't care to hear or help you. You have a good friend, I do see the little good that I have, my mom, my dogs, a place to eat and sleep but sometimes it's not enough.

This sentence really hits home for me.  So often I find myself internalizing all the shit that goes through my head.

You made the right move letting some of that out here. One option you could try is making a blog, and yeah it's likely it might never get any views but just typing everything out can be very cathartic.   I used to have a burner Twitter account where I would just vent.

What kind of dogs do you have?, I have a Labradoodle.  Have you posted them in the pets thread?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. - by Nay_Sayer - June 2, 2023 at 9:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Age Gap Relationships FrustratedFool 32 1673 September 21, 2023 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  100 years and counting! Gwaithmir 12 2326 October 26, 2022 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Can I just say, and I'm just being honest... J a c k 6343 593344 July 24, 2022 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  4 years out. Brian37 6 779 August 5, 2021 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  5 years after my M.S diagnosis WinterHold 8 821 December 21, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  University Of The Third Age fredd bear 8 672 March 20, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie