Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 3:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
I'm going to quickly intrude on this debate.

A shockofgod video. The same moron who keeps asking "Give me proof that atheism is true" (yes, that's what he said) and ignores answers he receives. I believe at least 5 of his videos had the title "ARMA 2 THE MOST REALISTIC WAR GAME UNTIL ARMA 3" with different wording each time. He also censors comments and blocks users, like most Christian youtubers. He takes every debate that in his opinion a Christian "wins" and parades it around on his channel. His own videos consist of him riding a motorcycle and stealing arguments from places like Conservapedia like venomfangx did to William Lane Craig. I've also heard he is a bigot, although I haven't seen that proven.

I'm also very convinced that Hitchens helped spread Christianity when he wrote God is not Great and completely destroyed almost every theist who ever opposed him.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum? - by System of Solace - August 30, 2012 at 2:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Major Intellectual Issue Most Keeps You From Accepting The Christian Narrative? Captain Hook 324 33930 March 21, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Video Most ignorant thing a Christian has told you Mental Outlaw 64 10875 March 1, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  My adventures: Worth Christian Forum BlackSwordsman 53 7684 June 18, 2014 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  "Prominent atheist blogger" turned catholic -- ever heard of her? Taqiyya Mockingbird 22 10978 July 5, 2012 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda