Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Motive Emerges In The Connecticut Shooting
RE: Possible Motive Emerges In The Connecticut Shooting
(December 19, 2012 at 9:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Because he is fucking nuts.

How do you know that? Because his mother, who obviously blogs for personal attention, as all the comments on her personal blog are from people she knows, until she got this unwarranted attention said so?

Quote:You know, I have to laugh. Whenever something happens someone always says "where are the parents?"

No. In this case, I know exactly where his mom is -- on the internet griping about his dad and calling her son a mass murderer, despite the fact that he has never actually assaulted anyone. He is thirteen fucking years old.

Quote:Well here is a parent sounding the alarm and everyone wants to jump down her throat for being a lousy mother.

Oh, I didn't realize that telling the entire fucking world that her kid is sick is sounding the alarm. Maybe she should talk to people who can help (not dragging him to the fucking mental institution for *saying* he was going to jump out of the car instead of pulling over and talking to him) or even try telling him that she can help him instead of griping about how he doesn't keep his promise to get better. Stupid cunt.

Quote:Make up your fucking minds people.

I did.

Quote:At that time there were only single shot muzzle loading weapons. The most dangerous weapon we had was a 12-lb artillery piece. Please don't try to tell me that the FF mystically envisioned the Industrial Revolution and tanks, planes and M-16s.

So, because they didn't envision it, they were strictly excluding it? I'm just trying to understand why some people say they meant all firearms and some say they only meant muskets when they said neither explicitly. I would love to see one quote, but no one ever has one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Motive Emerges In The Connecticut Shooting - by Shell B - December 19, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is peaceful revolution possible? Macoleco 27 1587 October 7, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks Agnostico 169 7027 June 18, 2020 at 6:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1319 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1145 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Didn't Think It Was Possible Minimalist 4 995 January 27, 2016 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist Drich 90 12763 March 16, 2015 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Las Vegas shooting = Tea Party terrorism Ryantology 28 10200 June 22, 2014 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Is it possible to convict a police officer of murder? CapnAwesome 5 1831 January 13, 2014 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Shooting at the Capital Manowar 40 7734 October 6, 2013 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Yet another school shooting Doubting Thomas 57 12393 August 26, 2013 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546