Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill'
Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43090664

Norbert and Khalid were two brothers from different fathers.
Norbert had a snow ****** father; while Khalid had a sand ****** father. Their mom had a thing for interracial intercourse; the whole street knew her.

Norbert hated Khalid. In school, everybody called Norbert the "desert dwellers". Sometimes they called him "Lawrence of Alabia".
So, Norbert dug a hole for Khalid; that Khalid might trip and fall after coming out of the Pakistani sand school. They went to different schools.

After digging the hole; Norbert turned quickly to catch the Pakistani "Ladoo" cart before its merchant go home.
Norbert fell in the hole he dug for Khalid and died.
=================================================================

This story can be concluded with these words:
"Who digs a hole for his brother, falls in it instead of his brother".
من حفر حفرة لاخيه وقع فيها

It's the same as Frankenstein: the monster you create, will kill you someday.

The west (especially the U.S), played the demonizing card against brown people who hold the Islamic religion. Supporting dictators like the Sauds and the Iraq governments post 2003 and Israel, the U.S demonized Muslims through inflating shooting incidents and murder incidents with Muslim killers.

The hole they dug is now the hole the U.S fell in. The American media couldn't veil the Vegas shooting or the Florida school shooting. The incidents were too gruesome, they make the inflated Islamic shootings a "midget". And I'm not even counting the previous incidents that didn't involve Muslims; because I can't count them.

Whoever believed the war on terror crap, is falling in the same hole they dug for their Muslim neighbors.

Quote:Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill'

Of course; we all know that if the report mentioned "brown Muuuuuzlim", the FBI would be attacking the "Muzzzzzlim" using Miniguns and incendiary weapons. Just like their ancestors in WW2.

Izlam Izlam
RE: Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill'
For sure the media inflates any killings done by a Muslim. You're much more likely do die by run of the mill gun violence than terrorism. The media is reluctant to call politically/ideologically motivated killings by whites terrorism. (when I say run of the mill it's run of the mill for the U.S. not everywhere else)
Is it terrorism if a mentally ill muslim goes on a shooting spree?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 17, 2018 at 10:41 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is it terrorism if a mentally ill muslim goes on a shooting spree?

Well duh! If a muslim farts on a crowded bus Trixon will say it's a terrorist act.
(February 17, 2018 at 10:41 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is it terrorism if a mentally ill muslim goes on a shooting spree?

Most news media would use say it's a "possible terrorist attack" before any links to extreme ideology are made.

Not if it's workplace violence . . . .

Huh
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What is ****** supposed to mean?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(February 17, 2018 at 9:33 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43090664

Norbert and Khalid were two brothers from different fathers.
Norbert had a snow ****** father; while Khalid had a sand ****** father. Their mom had a thing for interracial intercourse; the whole street knew her.

Norbert hated Khalid. In school, everybody called Norbert the "desert dwellers". Sometimes they called him "Lawrence of Alabia".
So, Norbert dug a hole for Khalid; that Khalid might trip and fall after coming out of the Pakistani sand school. They went to different schools.

After digging the hole; Norbert turned quickly to catch the Pakistani "Ladoo" cart before its merchant go home.
Norbert fell in the hole he dug for Khalid and died.
=================================================================

This story can be concluded with these words:
"Who digs a hole for his brother, falls in it instead of his brother".
من حفر حفرة لاخيه وقع فيها

It's the same as Frankenstein: the monster you create, will kill you someday.

The west (especially the U.S), played the demonizing card against brown people who hold the Islamic religion. Supporting dictators like the Sauds and the Iraq governments post 2003 and Israel, the U.S demonized Muslims through inflating shooting incidents and murder incidents with Muslim killers.

The hole they dug is now the hole the U.S fell in. The American media couldn't veil the Vegas shooting or the Florida school shooting. The incidents were too gruesome, they make the inflated Islamic shootings a "midget". And I'm not even counting the previous incidents that didn't involve Muslims; because I can't count them.

Whoever believed the war on terror crap, is falling in the same hole they dug for their Muslim neighbors.

Quote:Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill'

Of course; we all know that if the report mentioned "brown Muuuuuzlim", the FBI would be attacking the "Muzzzzzlim" using Miniguns and incendiary weapons. Just like their ancestors in WW2.

Izlam Izlam

My, oh my.  When ideas fail, words sure are handy, aren't they?

Boru

(February 18, 2018 at 3:15 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: What is ****** supposed to mean?

A stand-in for 'nigger'.

Boru

Quote:It's the same as Frankenstein: the monster you create, will kill you someday.

And, FYI, you ignorant wretch, the Creature didn't kill Frankenstein.  Victor died of pneumonia.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bush V Gore and Florida and Trumpism. Brian37 30 2278 August 1, 2021 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks Agnostico 169 5711 June 18, 2020 at 6:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's Not Just Florida Minimalist 0 267 November 18, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm a Florida voter now :huh: rexbeccarox 32 2790 August 31, 2018 at 3:19 pm
  School Shootings Foxaèr 50 4344 May 23, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 5923 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Mueller Closing In For The Kill Minimalist 27 2452 March 9, 2018 at 7:11 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1268 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  FBI Director: Russia will work harder for next election Foxaèr 22 3642 October 6, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Joods
  Whoops. Damn That FBI! Minimalist 0 346 June 1, 2017 at 1:14 pm