Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what really grinds my gears? RAPE-UBLICANS
RE: You know what really grinds my gears? RAPE-UBLICANS
(August 29, 2013 at 4:30 am)Esquilax Wrote: Which assumes personhood on behalf of a fetus. My submission is that no such personhood exists up until a certain point, making that definition meaningless in the context of your broad, no-abortions-at-all stance.

Apparently you believe that another human being’s personhood is dependent upon what you believe; so if a white supremacist believes that blacks are not people, then he is not committing moralistic murder by killing them?

It is illogical to create a false distinction between a person and a living human being. Given the definition of the term, a fetus is a person, your opinion will not change that.

Person-
1. a human being, whether man, woman, or child.
2. a human being as distinguished from an animal or a thing.

(Webster’s)
(August 29, 2013 at 4:33 am)Maelstrom Wrote: Murder is illegal. Do you understand that which is illegal? Abortion is "legal". Do you understand that? Therefore, abortion is not murder.

Your ilk in the 1820s- “It is not illegal to kill your slave, therefore slaves are not people and killing your slave is not murder.”

We’re trying to change the laws because killing your unborn baby is murder and therefore should be illegal.

Do you understand that?

Quote: I swear, it is like attempting to teach a child. Their attention spans are not that great and they would rather have what they want than what is grounded in reality.

Even a child would understand that even if killing someone were legal it’d still be murder; children understand what you apparently do not, that the way things are does not prove anything in regards to the way things ought to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know what really grinds my gears? RAPE-UBLICANS - by Statler Waldorf - August 29, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2176 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1557 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1320 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 313 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 967 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3097 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Well! Wbat do you know! chimp3 6 1001 July 15, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 387 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  10 things that you did not know about immigrants. Jehanne 31 4119 April 24, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 999 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods