Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to be fat?
RE: Seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to be fat?
Calorie necessity cannot be generalized. Just putting thatvout there.
Aractus, im not sure how long it took me to get to be so obese. A ball park figure would be maybe five or six years.

People are obese for a wide array of reasons. Although i agree that being fat is very unhealthy and can limit your potential lifespan, called someone stupid for being fat is like calling someone stupid for being a Christian. While i would recommend that anyone who is either of those things begin taking steps to improve their life, i understand that changing your lifestyle is very difficult. Some overweight people are literally addicted to eating just like some Christians are literally addicted to the sense of euphoria that they get from praying.

Change is difficult, and so if somone is overweight, or if someone is a Christian, id offer them advice on how to start changing, but i can't expect them to actually listen.
Some people say that they are too apathetic to change the way that they're living. For these people, there is little you can do for them but support them if they ever decide to change.
Aractus, if you ever decide it's time to do away with your delusional god, im here for you Smile
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"-Mewtwo
“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.” - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”- Voltaire
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” -Epicurus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to be fat? - by Jovanian Teapot - March 19, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Serious Thread. Seriously? onlinebiker 12 1276 May 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Enough with the cliches Foxaèr 41 2623 October 24, 2021 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I am seriously considering trying this. Brian37 51 1879 May 21, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Nutella is for fat people and kids, right? Foxaèr 12 995 November 6, 2020 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 456 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 1272 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Dumb things people say Lemon Curry 17 1542 April 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  2019 has sucked a fat one so far SteelCurtain 11 1425 February 19, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10778 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Very low fat recipes purplepurpose 39 2556 August 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Joods