Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am seriously considering trying this.
I am seriously considering trying this.
I know there are people that will want to throat punch you for liking pinapple on pizza. But I think the next time I buy a home cooked pizza I will not only put pinapple on it,  but tangerine too. With ham and onion and bananna peppers. 

Call me crazy, but I don't see much difference between the sweet tanginess of pinapple and tangerine.
RE: I am seriously considering trying this.
The threshold for you to make any topic is too damn low.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(May 18, 2021 at 12:40 pm)Sal Wrote: The threshold for you to make any topic is too damn low.

Oh yea, so atheists arn't allowed to talk about everyday life? Our only lot in life is to talk about quantum mechanics in every post?
(May 18, 2021 at 12:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 18, 2021 at 12:40 pm)Sal Wrote: The threshold for you to make any topic is too damn low.

Oh yea, so atheists arn't allowed to talk about everyday life? Our only lot in life is to talk about quantum mechanics in every post?

That would be an improvement.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(May 18, 2021 at 12:43 pm)Sal Wrote:
(May 18, 2021 at 12:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Oh yea, so atheists arn't allowed to talk about everyday life? Our only lot in life is to talk about quantum mechanics in every post?

That would be an improvement.

Don't take life so seriously, you'll never get out of it alive, nobody does. It really is ok to let your hair down.
Try cool ranch Doritos dipped in Ken's Steakhouse 1000 Island.  Where's the spleef emoji?
At work.

Huh? Pineapple is a staple thing on "Hawaiian" pizza down here.

Dafaq is with Yanks and pineapple?

"Show the Aussie where the nasty pineapple touched you on the doll......"

Sheees.

Tongue
I'm no yank, but pineapple is fine alone or in cake.  I grow pineapple sage for roasting ham.  I just don't like pineapple with cheese and tomato sauce.  Many people in the dirty south do like it.  I don't want to punch them for liking it.  I might punch them for trying to make me eat it.
(May 18, 2021 at 1:03 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Huh? Pineapple is a staple thing on "Hawaiian" pizza down here.

Dafaq is with Yanks and pineapple?

"Show the Aussie where the nasty pineapple touched you on the doll......"

Sheees.

Tongue

I like Hawaiian pizza, just not all the time.  Now and then I have a taste for it.  I'm the only one in the family who will eat it so I don't have it often.

I'm not sure how baked tangerines will turn out though.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Needs more salted oily fish.

[Image: 10413330_859157007428404_1695265932933457784_n.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Serious Thread. Seriously? onlinebiker 12 1244 May 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1298 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  I'm trying to train a puppy Theswordismyleopard 13 809 August 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Theswordismyleopard
  Considering my options Joods 33 2876 August 30, 2017 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Seriously, here's my deal. Foxaèr 30 4102 May 9, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 3996 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It Seraphina 62 6024 July 29, 2016 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Seriously, where the fuck is it? Foxaèr 1 775 December 28, 2015 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Trying to Decide Something rexbeccarox 94 10213 April 11, 2015 at 7:33 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Wink Scientist ejected by audience after trying to crowd surf at classical music concert MountainsWinAgain 11 2142 June 22, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox