Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some interesting stuff I learned about [white] nationalists
RE: Some interesting stuff I learned about [white] nationalists
To be honest, I struggle to think of these people as "evil" so much as I think of them as downright weird. Why this obsession with race? It's so petty.

I do think every person, and not just white people, will occasionally have some racial prejudices. They're not right and it's not a justification, but in the racialized society we live in it's hard not to do it and I think anyone who says "I do not judge based on race" is lying. We can, and should, try not to however.

But these people... it's an obsession with race. I find it downright weird for anyone to be that interested in race, that they can claim they can spot a non-white person just by examining their features. I knew a Jewish boy once who had blond hair and blue eyes, go figure.

I'm white as they come (pale skin, blue-grey eyes, dark brown hair), but I do have some distant North African ancestry (no more than one great-grandparent's worth). It's just weird to me, the thought that having a small amount of "non-white" ancestry could completely change someone's opinion of me like that. It's petty.

Also adding my name to the list of people who see absolutely no point in "white pride". We have no need for it. We can have "white pride" when most police men are black and gun down innocent white teens for no reason. Ya not happening anytime soon, if ever.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some interesting stuff I learned about [white] nationalists - by Regina - January 12, 2015 at 11:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff about Trump WinterHold 46 3631 August 24, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8273 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1176 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Interesting Scenario BrianSoddingBoru4 5 336 August 28, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1514 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 904 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4384 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 238 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3825 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 369 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist