Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
World's Oldest Christian Church discovered in Jordan!!
RE: World's Oldest Christian Church discovered in Jordan!!
(December 14, 2008 at 4:20 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: There is no suggestion (no validatable evidence) that he was EVER physical!!!! Pay Attention!
That is not a very strong arguement. Do you know why early first century Christians had to flee into Jordan in the first place?

Quote:It's YOUR claim, you do the #&%@ research!!!!
I did the research, and I found out that Christians are executed, and or deported from Jordan. I highly doubt Jordan's leading archaeologist is a Christian believer. http://www.crosswalk.com/news/religiontoday/11570428/

Quote:Archaeologists have evidence that atheists are becoming more convinced that Jesus was real? Shit man ... those archaeologists are something aren't they?
Yup, for hundreds of years we had to hear atheists tell us, "Jesus is imaginary." This cave says "Not so much!"

Quote:I never said he was! Pay Attention!
Doesn't matter if Jesus was there or not. The bottom line is, we have found evidence to believe this site was a worship ground for Jesus of Nazereth. Did you research the artifacts that were discovered?

Quote:Your words, "The evidence has been exposed" & "People, it's a proven fact that a man called, 'the Christ' existed in the first century."
The evidence lays within the cave. What would the author of the Harry Potter books say if she found out Harry Potter was being worshipped 30 years ago?

Quote:Not in the slightest bit interested in talking to him certainly not until you provide some evidence to back up your claim.
Talk to the man who made the claim. I've seen the evidence. it's time for you to do your own homework.

"They will be without excuse!"
(December 14, 2008 at 5:11 pm)Tiberius Wrote: A great Kyuuketsuki smackdown Smile

Doesn't seem like Psalm 23 is going to do the research, so I'm going to have to force him to. Psalm 23, I found a site that stated "Abdul Qader Al-Hassan converted to Christianity 12 years ago". I'd very much like to see your evidence that says otherwise...
I don't think you understand the penalty of being a Christian in Jordan. Do some more research.

Messages In This Thread
RE: World's Oldest Christian Church discovered in Jordan!! - by Psalm 23 - December 15, 2008 at 10:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1227 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89315 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4151 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians - What would you do if it were discovered Jesus never existed? Cecelia 165 33718 September 12, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Question Problems with Christian Church jiffy 112 23880 August 29, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Randy Carson
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7422 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Mass grave discovered in an abandoned Catholic children's home. Esquilax 46 8708 June 11, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Vox
  science has discovered the consistance of god. daandaan 18 4132 October 13, 2013 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist origin science has discovered the origin of god. daandaan 2 1591 October 11, 2013 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Christian Minister responsible for thousands leaving the church Kayenneh 39 11861 July 26, 2013 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Faith No More