Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 2:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread
(November 11, 2016 at 4:33 pm)Edward John Wrote: Ultimately my goal isn't to win an argument, but to win a soul for Christ.

I was going to do this after a few weeks, but I’ll do it now because I have time. Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him" (John 6:53–56). The Eucharist is the Body and Blood of Jesus, protestants see this as symbolic, but Jesus said this IS my body this, IS my blood not, this is a symbol of my body, this is a symbol of my blood.

Respectfully it's like out of that whole 60+ verse chapter, all you took from it was 3 verses than you cut and paste your own explanation compiled out of other cut and paste scraps... This is what Christ refers to as being a 'blind guide.'

why not start with your exegesis at the beginning? at the verse where the whole day's teaching on this matter starts???

Verse:22 The next day came. Some people had stayed on the other side of the lake. They knew that Jesus did not go with his followers in the boat. They knew that the followers had left in the boat alone. And they knew it was the only boat that was there. 23 But then some boats from Tiberias came and landed near the place where the people had eaten the day before. This was where they had eaten the bread after the Lord gave thanks. 24 The people saw that Jesus and his followers were not there now. So they got into the boats and went to Capernaum to find Jesus.

25 The people found Jesus on the other side of the lake. They asked him, “Teacher, when did you come here?”

26 He answered, “Why are you looking for me? Is it because you saw miraculous signs? The truth is, you are looking for me because you ate the bread and were satisfied.

So Christ starts out the day and people came to him right off the loaves and fishes miracle. So basically they are hungry again. So it seems Jesus sees a teachable moment:

27 But earthly food spoils and ruins. So don’t work to get that kind of food. But work to get the food that stays good and gives you eternal life. The Son of Man will give you that food. He is the only one qualified by God the Father to give it to you.”

So
... in your Eucharist doctrine... Is the priest who serves the Holy Communion transfigured into Jesus somehow? No?!?!? you say?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!?!

If your priest is not Jesus... Then are you really doing anything that the protestants are not doing when they go through the motions?
28 The people asked Jesus, “What does God want us to do?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work God wants you to do is this: to believe in the one he sent.”

30 So the people asked, “What miraculous sign will you do for us? If we can see you do a miracle, then we will believe you. What will you do? 31 Our ancestors were given manna to eat in the desert. As the Scriptures say, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’[c]”

32 Jesus said, “I can assure you that Moses was not the one who gave your people bread from heaven. But my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 God’s bread is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
34 The people said, “Sir, from now on give us bread like that.”
28-34 So the people Christ spoke to understood they must receive this bread from Him Alone.. So next verse they ask Him to give them this bread this is what he said:

35 Then Jesus said, “I am the bread that gives life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry. No one who believes in me will ever be thirsty. 36 I told you before that you have seen me, and still you don’t believe. 37 The Father gives me my people. Every one of them will come to me. I will always accept them. 38 I came down from heaven to do what God wants, not what I want. 39 I must not lose anyone God has given me. But I must raise them up on the last day. This is what the one who sent me wants me to do. 40 Everyone who sees the Son and believes in him has eternal life. I will raise them up on the last day. This is what my Father wants.”
Now in any of that has Christ given the 'bread yet?' Don't forget verse 27 'work for bread that will never make you hungry again, only I can give it to you... No otherwise the following dialog would not make any sense..
But first a review so we are on the same page
28The people ask what we must do to get it..
29 Jesus says believe in Him
30 they ask how can we know you are God
31-33 I can give you bread
34 give us this bread
35 I am the bread
36-40 Jesus tells what must be done first, ends with the resurrection on the last day.
Again... Still no bread.

41 Some Jews began to complain about Jesus because he said, “I am the bread that comes down from heaven.” 42 They said, “This is Jesus. We know his father and mother. He is only Joseph’s son. How can he say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”
people begin to doubt because they knew where he came from

43 But Jesus said, “Stop complaining to each other. 44 The Father is the one who sent me, and he is the one who brings people to me. I will raise them up on the last day. Anyone the Father does not bring to me cannot come to me. 45 It is written in the prophets: ‘God will teach them all.’[d] People listen to the Father and learn from him. They are the ones who come to me. 46 I don’t mean that there is anyone who has seen the Father. The only one who has ever seen the Father is the one who came from God. He has seen the Father.

Jesus broke up the BS with reassureance of what he had just said and begins his own review:

47 “I can assure you that anyone who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread that gives life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna God gave them in the desert, but it didn’t keep them from dying. 50 Here is the bread that comes down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will never die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my body. I will give my body so that the people in the world can have life.”

Then at the end of the review He expands with this fact, in that his body is the bread of life.

52 Then the Jews began to argue among themselves. They said, “How can this man give us his body to eat?”

53 Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that you must eat the body of the Son of Man, and you must drink his blood. If you don’t do this, you have no real life. 54 Those who eat my body and drink my blood have eternal life. I will raise them up on the last day. 55 My body is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 Those who eat my body and drink my blood live in me, and I live in them.

Then we have your verses properly framed out. In that unless Christ offers you your Eucharist himself you are drinking grape juice and eating bread. We know this because the above verses all of that has just been played out. Not to mention so far no 'body/bread' has been offered and no fruit of the vine/blood has been offered. We are only told to this point we must work for this bread, and that Christ will raise us when he does this bread offered will be our eternal life.

Still with me?

57 “The Father sent me. He lives, and I live because of him. So everyone who eats me will live because of me. 58 I am not like the bread that your ancestors ate. They ate that bread, but they still died. I am the bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.”

59 Jesus said all this while he was teaching in the synagogue in the city of Capernaum.

The bold big lettered part.. that is the final nail in the coffin.

I am not adding anything nor taking anything away. I am not photoshoping verses together from all over the bible. I started with the teaching Jesus had for that day and I ended with one of the last things He said on the subject. So review again:

27 'work for bread that will never make you hungry again, only I can give it to you...
28The people ask what we must do to get it..
29 Jesus says believe in Him
30 they ask how can we know you are God
31-33 I can give you bread
34 give us this bread
35 I am the bread
36-40 Jesus tells what must be done first, ends with the resurrection on the last day.
Again... Still no bread. We have a resurrection on the last day for the believers, but no bread of life.

41-42 people began to grumble and doubt

43-51 Jesus reassured the people of God's promise, did a review of what was said, finally and revealed his body was the bread.. Even so did not offer it at this point.

52-55 Jesus makes the declaration unless you eat of my flesh and drink of my blood you will not have eternal life.
Still not offered even after the crowd asks for it.
57-59 This is the key but only if you remember verse 40. Verse 40 is the point where Jesus says all who believe just believe will be
raised on that last day. So with that in mind we look at 'the bread your ancestors ate.' Meaning the mana from the exodus.. They ate the mana and still died. Now couple that with your Eucharist doctrine that says your priests offer... do people die who eat the bread your priests offer??? Then they do not offer the bread of life Jesus is describing in 52-55.. Because they died just like the 'ancestors died.' Jesus CLEARLY states those who do eat the bread of life will NOT die...
Now to make matters worse for your doctrine... Look at verse 40 and ask what did Jesus say? He will resurrect everyone who simply believes on that last day of judgement.
????Wuuuutttt???? How can we be resurrected if we have not died? meaning if we had access to the bread of life in this life, how is it we need Resurrection???
That's because we do not have access to the bread of life in this life. It according to Christ will be offered in the Next life AFTER our Resurrection.
58 I am not like the bread that your ancestors ate. They ate that bread, but they still died. I am the bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.”

You eat bread and you still die.. Do you understand? your euchrist is just bread. How do I know, because of catholic cemeteries, AND the fact that only Christ can offer this bread... So when is the only time you will be infront of Christ inorder for him to offer you this bread??? Your Judgement.That is when Christ will offer you the bread of life if you are indeed found worthy.

lets get through this before we get into the second 1/2. Meaning before we bring up all the other verses you guys photoshop together for your doctrine lets end any and all doubt/questions with this contextual reading First.

Messages In This Thread
Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 8, 2016 at 4:09 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by abaris - November 8, 2016 at 4:44 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Grandizer - November 8, 2016 at 5:49 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 8, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Whateverist - November 8, 2016 at 6:10 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by John V - November 8, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 8, 2016 at 4:17 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LastPoet - November 8, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 3:17 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Aegon - November 8, 2016 at 4:24 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 8, 2016 at 4:27 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Aegon - November 8, 2016 at 4:37 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 9, 2016 at 5:01 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Simon Moon - November 9, 2016 at 5:08 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Full Circle - November 13, 2016 at 10:03 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 8, 2016 at 4:39 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Simon Moon - November 8, 2016 at 8:24 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Tonus - November 11, 2016 at 12:16 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 8, 2016 at 4:46 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by brewer - November 8, 2016 at 4:51 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by abaris - November 8, 2016 at 4:53 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by brewer - November 8, 2016 at 5:04 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Huggy Bear - November 8, 2016 at 4:52 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 8, 2016 at 5:07 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LastPoet - November 8, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by abaris - November 8, 2016 at 4:58 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by brewer - November 8, 2016 at 4:58 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Iroscato - November 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 8, 2016 at 5:14 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by abaris - November 8, 2016 at 6:11 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by brewer - November 8, 2016 at 8:22 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Grandizer - November 8, 2016 at 5:48 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 3:27 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 8, 2016 at 8:28 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 8, 2016 at 8:45 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 8, 2016 at 8:48 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edwardo Piet - November 8, 2016 at 9:18 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by chimp3 - November 8, 2016 at 10:01 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Huggy Bear - November 9, 2016 at 6:54 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Mr Greene - November 11, 2016 at 10:17 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Faith No More - November 11, 2016 at 12:00 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 11, 2016 at 1:46 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 3:13 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 11, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 6:00 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Mr Greene - November 12, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 11, 2016 at 6:03 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Tonus - November 11, 2016 at 6:09 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 11, 2016 at 6:18 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 11, 2016 at 7:30 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by chimp3 - November 11, 2016 at 10:40 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 11, 2016 at 10:48 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Fireball - November 11, 2016 at 10:55 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Doubting Thomas - November 12, 2016 at 12:17 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 6:25 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 12, 2016 at 8:04 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 13, 2016 at 1:18 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 13, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 9:43 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LastPoet - November 12, 2016 at 8:08 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LastPoet - November 12, 2016 at 9:49 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 12, 2016 at 1:02 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 12, 2016 at 1:33 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edwardo Piet - November 13, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 1:27 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Tonus - November 12, 2016 at 1:32 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 12, 2016 at 1:30 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 12, 2016 at 1:51 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 12, 2016 at 8:20 pm
Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LadyForCamus - November 12, 2016 at 9:27 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 13, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 10:12 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 12, 2016 at 11:02 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 11:44 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Minimalist - November 12, 2016 at 11:46 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 11:47 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LadyForCamus - November 13, 2016 at 9:16 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 13, 2016 at 1:28 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 12, 2016 at 11:54 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by emjay - November 13, 2016 at 12:43 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 13, 2016 at 6:17 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by emjay - November 13, 2016 at 12:51 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 13, 2016 at 1:26 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by ukatheist - November 13, 2016 at 6:45 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 13, 2016 at 9:12 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Tonus - November 13, 2016 at 10:17 am
Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LadyForCamus - November 13, 2016 at 2:27 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 10:13 am
Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by LadyForCamus - November 13, 2016 at 2:40 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 9:34 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 10:16 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 14, 2016 at 9:36 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edwardo Piet - November 14, 2016 at 9:40 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 14, 2016 at 9:41 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edwardo Piet - November 14, 2016 at 9:56 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 10:22 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 10:00 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 14, 2016 at 10:00 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 10:25 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 14, 2016 at 10:30 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 14, 2016 at 11:35 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 14, 2016 at 11:39 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by pocaracas - November 15, 2016 at 8:04 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 10:48 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by pocaracas - November 15, 2016 at 11:22 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 15, 2016 at 1:34 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 1:41 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 14, 2016 at 10:21 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 15, 2016 at 7:28 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 15, 2016 at 9:05 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 10:09 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 15, 2016 at 10:13 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 10:21 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 11:05 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 11:08 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 11:03 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 15, 2016 at 9:08 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edward John - November 15, 2016 at 11:37 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 11:46 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Angrboda - November 15, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 1:39 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 1:50 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 5:02 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Edwardo Piet - November 15, 2016 at 9:53 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 15, 2016 at 10:33 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 10:47 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 11:15 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by vorlon13 - November 15, 2016 at 10:34 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by I_am_not_mafia - November 15, 2016 at 10:56 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 11:12 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by I_am_not_mafia - November 15, 2016 at 11:47 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Crossless1 - November 15, 2016 at 12:46 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Faith No More - November 15, 2016 at 11:55 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Brian37 - November 15, 2016 at 11:24 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by pocaracas - November 15, 2016 at 11:28 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by I_am_not_mafia - November 15, 2016 at 11:51 am
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by pocaracas - November 15, 2016 at 12:01 pm
RE: Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread - by Drich - November 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Never-Ending and Quite Exasperating Debate We All Know of Leonardo17 7 254 April 10, 2024 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1308 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 626 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2114 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Invitation for Atheists to Debate a Christian via Skype LetsDebateThings 121 12891 June 19, 2019 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9478 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7551 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  New WLC debate Jehanne 18 3398 March 28, 2017 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Jesus did not rise from the dead -- My debate opening statement. Jehanne 155 24616 January 21, 2017 at 1:28 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 15605 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated