Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 6:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider)
RE: The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider)
(May 2, 2017 at 9:48 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: I've been exposing things for years, and leftists are the hardest to crack. Took me a few years to understand, but what I've figured out is the right in general has more military contacts, and know about this type of stuff. The extreme left are that way because they don't fit in to society, and fit in on the extreme. It's the same reason unattractive women gravitate that direction, which we could get into on another day, along with beta males.

Another reason the left is so against understanding government secrets is because they put their faith into government. The anarchists are different, but when you look to communists, they believe they are in control hahaha. It's the reason the soviets refer to them as useful idiots, and why people tend to flee communists dictatorships and no American communist is trying to get into those countries. Always saying we need to kill capitalists so we can implement true communism lol. Will never happen, because as the KGB said, they will be the first to be lined up and shot since they will become disillusioned as to what real communism is, not what they had planned. Useful idiots. Anyway, the left puts their faith in con artists, but refuse to investigate anything so continue living in a bubble lol.

What I'm sharing with you is known by high level people and if you don't want to listen to it, that's on you, not me. I'm simply offering you all what is already known, but if you choose to remain ignorant, I'm free regardless because I gave you the key, you just didn't open the door.

I work for Navy Command.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider) - by downbeatplumb - May 3, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who killed JFK? Fake Messiah 5 1213 September 12, 2021 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Duty
  Alien Abductions & Encounters, and UFO Sightings EgoDeath 80 5820 October 26, 2019 at 11:10 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Another famous alien hoax admitted ignoramus 13 2254 September 27, 2017 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alien cover up dyresand 82 15577 March 23, 2016 at 3:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mathematics An Alien Language? Mudhammam 28 8066 March 16, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  MUFON (Alien Encounters and Abductions) Mudhammam 44 10881 May 15, 2014 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Mystical