Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another famous alien hoax admitted
Another famous alien hoax admitted
Quote:The man behind the infamous 'alien autopsy' film has finally revealed the truth about it.
Spyros Melaris fooled millions in 1995 when he released black and white footage he claimed to show the autopsy of an alien life form from 1947.
But he has now come clean about the clips, and says it was all filmed in a north London flat.

[Image: 1wjemb.jpg]

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandsci...spartanntp

Oh well. There's goes my dream of being probed by a weird alien! (segue for Vorls) Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Another famouse alien hoax admitted
Wasn't that the one that was debunked by the phone in the background which didn't exist at the time
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 26, 2017 at 4:22 am)ignoramus Wrote:
Quote:The man behind the infamous 'alien autopsy' film has finally revealed the truth about it.
Spyros Melaris fooled millions in 1995 when he released black and white footage he claimed to show the autopsy of an alien life form from 1947.
But he has now come clean about the clips, and says it was all filmed in a north London flat.

[Image: 1wjemb.jpg]

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandsci...spartanntp

Oh well. There's goes my dream of being probed by a weird alien! (segue for Vorls) Big Grin

To be fair, an autopsy performed in a north London flat wouldn't surprise me in the least. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 26, 2017 at 5:35 am)Alex K Wrote: Wasn't that the one that was debunked by the phone in the background which didn't exist at the time

But the phone belonged to the alien!
Are you saying aliens who traversed the galaxy to get here didn't have the tech to make a mobile phone?

OK, so it had the Nokia ring tone? Dunno How do we know that the aliens didn't introduce it to us? Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Isn't this like a very old news by now? I mean didn't they even make a movie about them called Alien Autopsy (2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466664/

Still, firm believers won't accept it and probably see it as CIA/ MiB or what ever covering their ass because this footage "leaked". Does this syndrome sound familiar?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Another famous alien hoax admitted
Yes, it's old news for skeptics (did we ever believe it?), but a blow to the tinfoilers now that the creator has finally come out.

That parody movie was based on some fun fiction only when it was made.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 26, 2017 at 5:35 am)Alex K Wrote: Wasn't that the one that was debunked by the phone in the background which didn't exist at the time

And the machine that goes "Ping!" Dead give away that woz.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(September 26, 2017 at 6:00 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Isn't this like a very old news by now? I mean didn't they even make a movie about them called Alien Autopsy (2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466664/

Still, firm believers won't accept it and probably see it as CIA/ MiB or what ever covering their ass because this footage "leaked". Does this syndrome sound familiar?

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: aliens_meme_by_dinoloverxx-db8mkr3.jpg]
Wait, that was faked? WTF?

Isn't it amazing the lengths people will go to either  reinforce their own beliefs or for fame. Even with the full knowledge that someone will likely figure it out .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alien Abductions & Encounters, and UFO Sightings EgoDeath 80 5744 October 26, 2019 at 11:10 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Question about Pam Reynolds famous Near Death Experience Jobin 28 4629 January 21, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider) scoobysnack 139 36869 June 9, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Alien cover up dyresand 82 15339 March 23, 2016 at 3:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mathematics An Alien Language? Mudhammam 28 7961 March 16, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  MUFON (Alien Encounters and Abductions) Mudhammam 44 10804 May 15, 2014 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Mystical