Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organic Molecules Found 400 Light Years From Earth
RE: Organic Molecules Found 400 Light Years From Earth
(August 11, 2017 at 8:19 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 10, 2017 at 11:56 pm)Godscreated Wrote:  I'm not oppressed.

GC

NO you are not.

Correct

Brian37 Wrote:Nobody here wants any theist arrested or murdered.

I don't remember anyone saying they did.

Brian37 Wrote:Yes theists claims annoy us. Yes, theists claims that infect science and politics irritate us. But no, you are not oppressed.

Didn't I say I wasn't oppressed, you ramble to much over nothing. Atheists claims are annoying also and we have rights to state what we see as the best way, it's not an exclusive club for atheist.

Brian37 Wrote:There are theists who are. Koptic and Kurish Chrisitans, Sunnis living under Shiites, Shiites living under Sunnis, LGBT and and atheists living in parts of theocracies, THEY are oppressed.

Some of those are surely oppressed, I do not disagree with you, what's your beef.

Braian37 Wrote:Theists living in the west merely being told they got it wrong, or "bullshit" only makes us blunt, not tyrants.

There are tyrants on this site and you know it and to deny it want change the fact. You tell Christians we're wrong but you never provide proof we'er wrong, that makes you bullies. I'm not referring to all atheist here or anywhere else.

Brian37 Wrote:WE DONT WANT THEISTS DEAD, we would like it if theists would actually think for themselves instead of blindly swallowing old mythology.

Again who said you did. We think well for ourselves and you have no proof to the contrary, you to often believe your opinions are reality when they aren't. Again until you can prove the Bible as myth you are making false statements about it.

Brian37 Wrote:We are not going to eat your babies or barbecue your kittens.

I hope you want eat anyone's baby, now for cat, in some parts of the world they are considered quite the thing, so until we know all atheist do not enjoy cat the jury's still out. Shy

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Organic Molecules Found 400 Light Years From Earth - by Godscreated - August 11, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earth's Gravity Hole Bucky Ball 2 572 July 29, 2023 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The shape of Earth h311inac311 162 25253 December 4, 2022 at 1:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Young Earth Creationism LinuxGal 3 812 November 26, 2022 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Earth’s energy budget is out of balance Jehanne 5 588 August 20, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  NASA: Asteroid Could Still Hit Earth in 2068 WinterHold 52 4396 November 7, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Possible signs of life found in the atmosphere of Venus zebo-the-fat 11 1502 September 14, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Einstein Say Light is Massive? Rhondazvous 25 3167 July 8, 2019 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Puzzling thing about Speed of Light/Speed of Causality vulcanlogician 25 2659 August 24, 2018 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Irresponsible caretakers of Earth ignoramus 50 7427 April 9, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  How Cn Gravity Affect Light When Light Has No Mass? Rhondazvous 18 1884 March 2, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: polymath257