Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organic Molecules Found 400 Light Years From Earth
RE: Organic Molecules Found 400 Light Years From Earth
(August 14, 2017 at 4:07 pm)rjh4 is back Wrote:
Brian37 Wrote:No sorry, again, why should I ignore that? 

Nobody is talking about your legal right to make that claim. I am simply not fooled when you claim you have no agenda. 

You, "I am a Christian". You admit that. 

FINE, but you are still here in this thread making claims about non-life going to life.

FINE AGAIN.....

So where do you think that "non life to life" ends up pointing to?

Be careful in your response. 

What God do you think answers why we are here? 

Now don't be a coward and now try to avoid your position.

You DO  think your God is the cause of all this otherwise why hold "religious views" as "Christian" as your position?

WHAT GOD do you think started all this?

Sigh!

Let's recap Brian.

Yes, my very first post did include the following: "Perhaps no atheists wanted to push back as doing so might highlight the lack of any known naturalistic mechanism for forming life from non-life????"  See post #9.

Later, after some discussion with Mr. Agenda, I saw the error of my ways in the claim that I made and withdrew the claim. See post #171.

If I made any other claims that you want me to address, please point them out.

The rest of any conversation we were having was a result of your claim in post #168 that said: "Close proximity of individual atoms that by themselves are not a living thing, but because they bond like magnets exchanging electrons, that makes it very easy to go from non life to life."

I asked some pointed questions about your claim that you could not answer (or ignored) and you did not provide any proof of your claim that it is very easy to go from non life to life.

So unless you can show me another claim that I made that I need to respond to, I will consider the ball still in your court to provide proof of your claim.

Please note, Brian, at least a couple of atheists here agreed with me that your claim above was silly and/or unproven. (If you want, I could provide the post numbers for those also.) Consequently, the lack of proof of your claim clearly does not necessarily lead to:  therefore, no God. If you want to jump there that is up to you.

In your last couple of questions, you seem to be trying to goad me into making some conclusion, just so you can say "see you were trying to prove God exists". Nice try, but no cigar. Whatever conclusions you draw are on you.

Yea lets recap shall we?

You, " I am not trying to argue my God."

Me, " Sure that is what you say. But even without posting it, you still believe your God did it."

Do you believe your God of the bible did all this or not? 

I will laugh in your face knowing that your "religious views" you claim to be a Christian. 

So unless you are lying to me, I am right to assume that is what you think as being the cause to all this.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.....

DO YOU  BELIEVE THE  GOD OF THE  BIBLE STARTED ALL THIS? 

Yes or no will do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Organic Molecules Found 400 Light Years From Earth - by Brian37 - August 14, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earth's Gravity Hole Bucky Ball 2 572 July 29, 2023 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The shape of Earth h311inac311 162 25248 December 4, 2022 at 1:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Young Earth Creationism LinuxGal 3 812 November 26, 2022 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Earth’s energy budget is out of balance Jehanne 5 588 August 20, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  NASA: Asteroid Could Still Hit Earth in 2068 WinterHold 52 4395 November 7, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Possible signs of life found in the atmosphere of Venus zebo-the-fat 11 1502 September 14, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Einstein Say Light is Massive? Rhondazvous 25 3167 July 8, 2019 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Puzzling thing about Speed of Light/Speed of Causality vulcanlogician 25 2656 August 24, 2018 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Irresponsible caretakers of Earth ignoramus 50 7427 April 9, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  How Cn Gravity Affect Light When Light Has No Mass? Rhondazvous 18 1884 March 2, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: polymath257