Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
(June 29, 2017 at 9:58 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(June 29, 2017 at 12:45 am)Godscreated Wrote: No, He couldn't have done anything different, if He could have don't you think He would have spared Jesus the horrors He had to endure, I know he would have. You seem to live on the edge of insanity. It's the way that the creator pays for and corrects what the created did. You yourself have said many times that God should fix this messed up world, He did and you have yet to realize it.
Seems like an arbitrary limit to the ability and wisdom of god, in service of conveniently excusing base immorality.  In any case, if that's true, and almighty god, the lord of creation, couldn't just do what humans do routinely - and he couldn't find a way other than stringing some poor fucker up, I don't want anything to do with that or that god.  

It's useless, to me.  

There was no limit, God made the ultimate sacrifice because man has screwed everything up He went as far as was possible for us.   I know your feelings about Christianity, but a God who would sacrifice what He did should say something to you about how much He cares.

Quote:Do you know what omnipresence is, as pertaining to God?

GC

Khemikal Wrote:Sure, a claimed attribute of a fictional entity.  One wonders whether you believe it anyway.  Is god omnipresent at the tip of the peen in every sexual assualt?  Riding in and out?  Victim screaming, perp grunting...god, silent?

Useless to me, obviously useless to the victim - handy for the perp.

I didn't think you knew what it meant, your dodging the question because you don't want to be wrong about this. Well you are and we know it don't we. Try again this time say something reasonable instead of the same ol' trash atheist throw around, it's unbecoming of the intelligent.

GC[/quote]
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer - by Godscreated - June 29, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 33199 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32749 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13653 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8408 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5147 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 7929 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  When does biblical history begin ? possibletarian 59 22510 November 24, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 8009 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12247 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2985 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm