Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
(July 24, 2017 at 1:04 pm)Harry Nevis Wrote:
(July 24, 2017 at 12:52 pm)Godscreated Wrote:

You've been trying to defend it, so what am I to think.

GC

No, I've been arguing that you've been doing nothing more than replacing a theory you don't understand with a fairy tale you don't understand.  I don't know what you're to think, as I haven't seen much of it from you.

I understand the big bang theory as well as most laymen. It's because you have not beginning point to the theory that you keep arguing with distractions. 

GC

(July 24, 2017 at 1:06 pm)Harry Nevis Wrote:
(July 24, 2017 at 12:52 pm)Godscreated Wrote:  You do not have to accept my claim, the evidence I received from God was through prayer, you probably believe prayer means nothing so what's left for me to say. However I'm interested in your evidence God doesn't exist. I'm not trying to trick people into thinking anything, why would I even want to do that, it would accomplish nothing.

GC

Just what would evidence of something not existing look like?

Administrator Notice
Fixed your quote problem -- Cyberman

The stuff you can't seem to find for the beginning of the big bang.
 I'm tired of this discussion with you it's only going in circles, so get your last shot in because I'm finished with this.
GC

(July 24, 2017 at 1:38 pm)Inkfeather132 Wrote:
(July 24, 2017 at 12:52 pm)Godscreated Wrote:  You do not have to accept my claim, the evidence I received from God was through prayer, you probably believe prayer means nothing so what's left for me to say. However I'm interested in your evidence God doesn't exist. I'm not trying to trick people into thinking anything, why would I even want to do that, it would accomplish nothing.

GC

-_- It was a hypothetical statement to show you how stupid your claim is. I don't have any evidence that god doesn't exist. I also don't have evidence that unicorns, leprechauns, bigfoot, etc. exist, but we all believe they don't. Why? Because we have seen no evidence for them. You don't have evidence that god exists, therefore we don't believe he exists. And prayer is useless, I asked god so many times as a child to let me know he was there. Guess what? I never got an answer. I did everything you say I should do and got no answer. So does your god just not want me then?

I knew you had no evidence, that's why I asked and besides how could you have evidence that God doesn't exist when He does and yes I know without doubt that He does.

As for what you did as a child I can't answer to because you gave vague detail and actually I do not even know if you ever went to church, had believing parents or anything else, for all I know you made that up.

GC

(July 24, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(July 24, 2017 at 12:52 pm)Godscreated Wrote:  Think what you wish but it surely doesn't make it true except in your deluded mind. There is no system it is a relationship and a way of life.

GC

Calling it a relationship and a way of life does not exclude it from still being a system of indoctrination.

Yes it does, because what I have is real.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer - by Godscreated - July 26, 2017 at 12:03 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 33213 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32754 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13656 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8409 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5148 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 7931 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  When does biblical history begin ? possibletarian 59 22510 November 24, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 8009 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12247 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2985 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm