Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
(July 26, 2017 at 12:03 am)Godscreated Wrote:
(July 24, 2017 at 1:04 pm)Harry Nevis Wrote: No, I've been arguing that you've been doing nothing more than replacing a theory you don't understand with a fairy tale you don't understand.  I don't know what you're to think, as I haven't seen much of it from you.

I understand the big bang theory as well as most laymen. It's because you have not beginning point to the theory that you keep arguing with distractions. 

GC

(July 24, 2017 at 1:06 pm)Harry Nevis Wrote: Just what would evidence of something not existing look like?

Administrator Notice
Fixed your quote problem -- Cyberman

The stuff you can't seem to find for the beginning of the big bang.
 I'm tired of this discussion with you it's only going in circles, so get your last shot in because I'm finished with this.
GC

(July 24, 2017 at 1:38 pm)Inkfeather132 Wrote: -_- It was a hypothetical statement to show you how stupid your claim is. I don't have any evidence that god doesn't exist. I also don't have evidence that unicorns, leprechauns, bigfoot, etc. exist, but we all believe they don't. Why? Because we have seen no evidence for them. You don't have evidence that god exists, therefore we don't believe he exists. And prayer is useless, I asked god so many times as a child to let me know he was there. Guess what? I never got an answer. I did everything you say I should do and got no answer. So does your god just not want me then?

I knew you had no evidence, that's why I asked and besides how could you have evidence that God doesn't exist when He does and yes I know without doubt that He does.

As for what you did as a child I can't answer to because you gave vague detail and actually I do not even know if you ever went to church, had believing parents or anything else, for all I know you made that up.

GC

(July 24, 2017 at 1:05 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Calling it a relationship and a way of life does not exclude it from still being a system of indoctrination.

Yes it does, because what I have is real.

GC

Fuck, man, everything you say and do is utterly disgusting. You are the worst kind of liar and don't even see it. I know I shouldn't hate people as badly victimized by religion as this, but you make that impossible. You make ridiculous tautologies so you can't be wrong about anything (arrogant, intransigent, condescending, none of those are something you would associate with being 'good' and yet you seem to have no qualms about being every one of them consistently). You accuse the rest of us of being deluded because your psychotic condition has made it so you can't see reason, or even the obvious fact that this idea of god you've got jamming up the gears in your mind is completely contradicted by that god being such a colossal piece of shit (if it exists, which would mean you're only right by complete accident and coincidence, and even then, it doesn't exist the way you describe it) that it leaves sad, frightened children completely alone in their most vulnerable moments when they are begging with the most sincere desperation for its love. You have no idea of basic definitions of terms like 'real' or 'evidence' and yet you make pronouncements as if you're an authority on them because you've got something you can't possibly demonstrate despite being asked an uncountable number of times to show it. Your moral judgments are such that I am flabbergasted you have a wife when it's clear you're perfectly okay with the idea of kidnapping and raping a woman according to your holy book since you have no idea how to disagree with it (that's called indoctrination-but then you already proved you understand NOTHING about these simple terms). So how about instead of repeating the same bullshit over and over, and puffing out your chest like some cocksure know-nothing know-it-all, you tell us why it is you think coming here and insulting all our intelligence is productive, if you're not trying to convert anyone or 'trick' anyone (which is exactly what your bullshit answers are doing, you fucking cowardly liar). Really, I would fucking LOVE to hear what you come up with for that.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer - by Astonished - July 26, 2017 at 3:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 33198 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32748 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13652 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8408 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5147 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 7929 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  When does biblical history begin ? possibletarian 59 22510 November 24, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 8009 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12247 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2985 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm