Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America
RE: Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America
(August 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 6:23 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: And I'm asking you to link to the post which made you think that was the case. You can either do it or you cannot. And if you cannot, perhaps you should stop levying a baseless charge.

What was said in this thread was that even people who do not think of themselves as racist can contribute to racism by being thoughtless. That's a paraphrase, and not an exact quote, but I'm sure it's accurate. If it isn't, I welcome correction.

But I'd like to see the post that got your jimmies rustled.

They all make me feel that's the case. Since all I'm saying here is that I don't think it's right to label all these people racist or say that they are all "acting racist", and we are still arguing, then it seemed like that is where our difference in opinion lies. If not, then maybe we are misunderstanding each other's position.

CL, how many times do we have to repeat "Not all" is not an argument. Nobody is talking about you personally. But why is it you have no problem rightfully thinking about Muslims, "stop using your Koran to justify violence". Are you saying all Muslims do that, or just that you wish the ones who do would stop?

If you think it is ok to leave monuments up that contain hero status that glorify men who fought to keep slaves, what do you want us to say? You don't have to be a bigot yourself, but you are unwittingly giving a voice to the very same people you say you are not.

Come on CL you have been here how many years, instead of having a kneejerk reaction, try considering that we are onto something, that by doing, will put those bigots in place.

If you really thought all of us here were out to get you just because we say, "You're going about this the wrong way", then you really don't know us as well as you think you do. And you are also insulting our intellect by being so stubborn.

NOBODY THINKS YOU ARE A BIGOT, but you are unwittingly giving bigots a voice by not understanding our position.

Now I have watched that night rally where nobody had Nazi Symbols or KKK symbols, but all of them were SHOUTING racist and homophobic things. That is on video and is not in dispute. And it got worse the next day when the Nazi and KKK symbols were there with bigots with machine guns. 

So when you say, "not all" I don't care. If you stand next to those people and say, "leave the statues there", you are saying to them their racism is justified, whether you want to accept that or not. So if you think their racism is not justified, DON'T STAND NEXT TO THEM.

I cant simplify it any more than that.

(August 18, 2017 at 7:06 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(August 18, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Khemikal Wrote: A-T seems to think that having loyal house niggers means he's in the right. 

Jerkoff
That there's Black Southerners who support the Confederate Flag and Confederate Monuments really gripes your ass, doesn't it. 

Jerkoff Jerkoff

NO, just the opposite. It is blacks both in the north and the south who don't support keeping them that grips your ass. You have a problem with whites who agree with blacks they should not be glorified? 

The fact that some do agree with you, is a big SO WHAT, none of that makes slavery good.

Again, sure they have a legal right to express support of racist symbolism sure, but again, that is like saying "Jews for Hitler". Sure you have a legal right to staple your own nuts to the wall, but why would you?

This isn't a major league sports draft asshole. You don't get to say, "Look we have negros too". Civil War icons, and monuments that have wordage painting those men who wanted to keep slavery are NOT HEROS. So if you don't support slavery pointing to blacks is still not an argument because there are other blacks who DONT AGREE WITH YOU and it still would not make slavery good in any case. 

How about listening to the blacks that don't agree with your side instead of coddling the KKK members and Nazis who love this division.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists Purging History or Al Queda in America - by Brian37 - August 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 534 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 711 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 876 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5171 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History WinterHold 0 295 March 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2743 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2486 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  This day in active shooter history..... Brian37 46 3643 February 24, 2019 at 2:18 pm
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4542 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2684 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo