Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve
RE: Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve
Call me a big fuddy duddy, but I hate handing out candy. Fortunately for me my neighborhood doesn't have tons of kids. I don't hate kids, I can remember myself wanting to trick or treat when I was a kid. I simply am old now and that is it.

I am putting my trash can in front of my porch steps as a sign, "Don't bother".

I doubt I'd get invited to an adult Halloween party at a bar, or house but that, I'd consider if offered. I don't hate kids, but I do know what I was like as a kid, and I simply don't want to open the door every two seconds and say "isn't that cute". No, the fact that my parents had sex and made me is not cute.

I am happy that you love your kids folks, I really am. My mom was proud of the costumes she made for me. I do get it, but no, they are your kids, not mine. If I am going to celebrate Halloween, I want to do it as an adult with only adults where the kids are at home being baby sat.

And another thing, hard candy that looks like it could be carbon dated to the Jurassic period, just NO and even if I did like handing candy out, when I was a kid, and you handed me that old shit because you were too fucking lazy to buy something fresh, well FUCK YOU.

I may not like handing candy out to kids, but having been a kid trick or treating, please don't be cruel and hand a kid something that looks and tastes like it sat in a doctors office for a billion years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve - by Brian37 - October 6, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5449 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Halloween! Cecelia 32 2701 November 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Foxaèr 5 591 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Candy? BrokenQuill92 22 1595 December 29, 2019 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1713 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4450 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  What are the major qualities you like in a person and in what order? Edwardo Piet 31 5394 April 28, 2018 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  I'll Give You a Pass Because... Neo-Scholastic 13 2252 November 16, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  What are you doing for Halloween? SisterAgatha 54 7597 October 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Halloween is almost upon us - boo! Foxaèr 23 3778 October 7, 2017 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet