Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you reconcile your god, the mass murderer?
RE: How do you reconcile your god, the mass murderer?
(December 11, 2017 at 4:00 am)Starhunter Wrote:
(December 10, 2017 at 4:29 pm)Bow Before Zeus Wrote: I read the NT 3 times and did my  best to read the OT but I just couldn't get through all the begats. After several pages of begats I just had to tap out. But reading the NT several times was enough to see the bible for what it is: inconsistent, incoherent and incomplete babble.
If you find inconsistencies etc, it is up to you to find out the truth that will prove perfect consistency.

Jesus said "If you continue in my word, you are my disciples." - Continue.
The objections that the reader comes up with are to be addressed and sorted out, it is only by thorough study and reasoning that the mind is fortified and the reader is rewarded with a deeper understanding of truth.

Strive to enter the narrow gate, for broad is the way to destruction. Few enter the narrow gate, the multitudes just meander down the easy road.
If you want to live in the new world and travel to other planets in the universe, and have power and never die, and have a permanent family with some of your faithful ancestors...study and prove the truth. The future is far too good to miss out on.

I have found the truth and consistency. It's called science. It can't be found in the babble. We know that.

It is science and medicine that has extended the lives of modern society. It is science that is sending us to other planets. It is science that expands the boundaries of what is possible. Not the babble, not religion. It is religion that holds us back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you reconcile your god, the mass murderer? - by Bow Before Zeus - December 12, 2017 at 4:19 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought your god was keeping you safe rado84 331 30947 April 25, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8924 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Papal mass in Phoenix Park likely to be a damp squib GUBU 10 1769 August 24, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 23996 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  So what do you Christians like about your god belief/religion? Whateverist 44 10075 November 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  For God Is So Worried Where You Put Your Dick.... Minimalist 16 2899 February 27, 2015 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Mass grave discovered in an abandoned Catholic children's home. Esquilax 46 8907 June 11, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Christians Please Reconcile this Statement themonkeyman 18 4204 April 26, 2014 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Drich
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12790 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Your God is your ultimate barrier to finding the Godhead. Greatest I am 1 1460 May 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused