Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 5:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The benefits of being christian. Where are there???
RE: The benefits of being christian. Where are there???
(January 8, 2018 at 9:47 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(January 8, 2018 at 3:26 pm)Drich Wrote: you were never apart of the conversation you are quoting from.. what are you on about? Do you want my personal attention so you can also be victimized?

What Jack said.  This is a forum.  I was under the impression that any member can jump in.
I do find your offensive tactics, illiterate posts, sociopathic ego, judgmental hateful fantasies, and profound pride in your willful ignorance repulsive.  
Of course, you're the BEST example here for why a person would never want to be a xtian, so you're a great data source.  Keep it up.
But every once in a while I see something monumentally DripShitFull in a quote and respond.  So exactly what sort of victimization are you threatening me with, DripShit? 
What is an illiterate asshole going to use to threaten someone with two Master's Degrees and a Doctorate?  Your psychotic visions, made up stories (lies), and book of fairy tales?
Your assertion that your imaginary friend talks to you?  Tell you what, you pray your little itty bitty hateful heart out, and when your gawd proves that it isn't a fantasy, 
we'll get back to that.

Oh, and the quote "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" is from St. Ambrose.  Not Paul.
But how stupid are you (or anyone else in an "OPEN FORUM" to jump in and take what was said about a specific person time and place and apply it to your life?

Don't you understand when I say I comment was not addressed to you, means my comment wasn't an attempt to describe a universal condition, but to speak on an indivisual's situation?

Is it wrong then to point that out?

or are you foolishing saying I should argue the affirmative position concerning my comments on another person, to apply an indivisual that was not the intended target?

Example: Trich likes brownies

Dr. Fuzz: How can you say I like brownies you don't know me.

Again wtf am I supposed to say other than I am not speaking about you moron!

Or because it is an open forum am I supposed to take what I said about one member and argue the fact that I know everyone enough to know where you specifically like brownies!

The problem: you guys don't care what I say, you will argue the oppsite.

Messages In This Thread
The benefits of being christian. Where are there??? - by Dnte - December 24, 2017 at 1:57 am
RE: The benefits of being christian. Where are there??? - by Drich - January 10, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89817 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Are there any Christian proselytizers left in this subforum? Jehanne 157 21450 October 8, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5725 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Is there another motivation for christian belief? brewer 118 17420 September 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7525 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  What makes the Christian God different from thr thousands of other Gods out there? bluemonday 66 12287 March 8, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  How many christian beliebers are there? Belac Enrobso 9 1984 December 29, 2013 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Has anyone ever found a way to reconsile being Gay/Bi/Lesbien and being a Christian? pop_punks_not_dead 102 43638 February 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Rant of logic: There is no such thing as a "Christian" GateofZion 53 21404 January 5, 2013 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6366 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej