Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many christian beliebers are there?
How many christian beliebers are there?
Just curious to what the forum thinks about christian beliebers and what significance they hold to the world, plus how many do you think there are in the world?
RE: How many christian beliebers are there?
I don't think many people here really care? Coming from a place that is for all intents and purposes a de facto atheist country, what Christians believe and how many there are doesn't bother me unless they try to start bothering me. I guess that links into the notion of theists of all stripes using privilege based on belief to influence governmental policies and structures, which of course is a model that directly contravenes the best way to run a state that comprises people of all religions and beliefs; secularism.

Then I get angry, and begin to smash and all that fun stuff.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I didn't know christians who like Justin Bieber are a thing ... but I think if they're allowed to take over the world it would be quite unpleasant.
Re: How many christian beliebers are there?
I don't think that's a thing.
I don't think we care
(December 29, 2013 at 7:09 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote: Just curious to what the forum thinks about christian beliebers and what significance they hold to the world, plus how many do you think there are in the world?

Quote:How many christian beliebers are there?

About 5% of those who say they are.....
How many Christian T-Swift fans are there? Thats what I want to know!!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
"Then I saw her face.....now I'm a belieber....."
Christian Beliebers can go play an eternal game of Hide and Go Fuck Yourself for all I care.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(December 29, 2013 at 10:23 pm)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Christian Beliebers can go play an eternal game of Hide and Go Fuck Yourself for all I care.

Not they cant unfortunately. Their religions forbit fucking yourself. Quite sad really.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5216 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89352 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Genesis interpretations - how many are there? Fake Messiah 129 17138 January 22, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: donlor
  Are there any Christian proselytizers left in this subforum? Jehanne 157 21072 October 8, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Jesus as Lord - why is this appealing to so many? KevinM1 307 29489 February 14, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  The benefits of being christian. Where are there??? Dnte 212 34557 February 2, 2018 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4892 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  Is there another motivation for christian belief? brewer 118 17130 September 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Let's see how many apologetics take the bait Joods 127 18306 July 16, 2016 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How Many People Would Have To Die? Nope 29 3837 April 17, 2015 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous