Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro
RE: 8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro
(June 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(June 3, 2018 at 5:43 pm)Bosnian_Atheist Wrote: You didn't say it clearly, but you're reltivizing the Islamic terorrism in Western Europe becuase of anti-Western sentiment. It's truth that the US and western countries did some mistakes in the past but muslim community is the most responsible for this situation. Arab and Islamic world needs reformation in terms of education, liberalization and so on. That would me the best option for them intead of blaming the western countries. Arab world needs to become the subject of political scene in order to be respected.

So it's a charge now to talk about the mob mentality and what it does?

My posts were obvious:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-55207-p...pid1768434

Quote:AtlasS33 said:

Most -if not all- Jihadi terrorist propaganda I heard, is justifying the suicide bombings against civilians, and the acts of murder with actions like the ones carried on in Bosnia. Right now Jihadists in the Middle East did milk these sad historical events to the last; and new sources of milk needed to be found.

That is one thing that extremists never understand: when Non-Muslims massacre Muslims; terrorists from the Muslim side spawn for generations.
When Muslims massacre Non-Muslims; terrorists from the Non-Muslim side spawn for generations.

That's why the European right today, is the second face to the same terrorist Jihadists in here: they are the same monster.

How did you translate the bald text, into a "support from my side to terrorism"?
I just say that you shouldn't forget that both parties spawn terrorists. And with every hate crime a Muslim does, or a non-Muslim does, terrorists spawn from the opposing side in response.

Newton said it before me: "To each action there's a reaction".
Is Newton a terrorism enthusiast?

I was referring to your older posts where you blame the white people for almost everything bad through the human's history (not mentioning good things white people done through the centuries). It seems that you still believe the problems are the western countries, but like I said before Arab world needs to stop blaming others and at least start to make the stable countries in the Middle East.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro - by Bosnian_Atheist - June 3, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  France is Simply Saying Non to the Abayah Leonardo17 41 3192 December 5, 2023 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Huolpoch
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5371 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4094 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tolerance the Quran gave non-believers WinterHold 95 14903 December 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1044 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12854 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3123 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 4940 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Le Pen kills the European Union mralstoner 29 4110 December 4, 2015 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The "not all Muslims are terrorists" fallacy Lemonvariable72 202 33143 September 23, 2015 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92