Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers
RE: Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers
(June 22, 2018 at 11:32 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Issues such as this arouse a lot of passion but it pays to never cross the line and become an active domestic enemy unless a person is willing to pay the ultimate price.  
I already swore an oath to pay that price, against all enemies..foreign and domestic.  The oath didn;t have an expiration date...and I would consider it my patriotic duty to stand between an american gestapo and the people they wish to inter. Even more basic..I would consider it an act of pure human goodness in the face of banal evil. That I;ve had to see this become a credible future in my lifetime is unacceptable.

Quote:We simply can't let 7 billion people flood into the country.  
Sure we can.  Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.

Quote:At what point would you be willing to draw the line and say "NO MORE!"
At no point.  No problem is ever made worse by having more hands helping to fix it.  I feel like I need to point out here that your entire premise is based on a demonstrable falsehood. That immigration is a problem, that things will get worse the more immigrants we have. We know that;s not the case. Immigrants are labor, immigrants are art, immigrants are innovators, immigrants are taxpayers, immigrants are soldiers. Immigrants believe in the premise of the american dream more firmly than you do. They are the very essence of what we take to be good citizens, even in the face of citizens who, frankly..don';t have much goodness in them.

Quote:Will it be after you've let 200 million more flood in?  Or would it be after 1 billion?  What's your limit?  Other people have much lower limits.
Yeah, some peoples limit is 1.  I think those people ought to find themselves classified as the +1. If we just -have- to get into a deportation frenzy, maybe we should start with the deplorables. I can hear the wailing and the gnashing of teeth at the suggestion.."oh, we cant do that because laws and rights and due processes and"....bullshit, those things are suddenly important, suddenly real?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 11:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1677 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Yup. It's Truer Now Than Ever Minimalist 11 969 November 27, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Oh, The Unhappy Rich, White, Motherfuckers! Minimalist 4 736 July 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Problem With Rich Motherfuckers Minimalist 8 739 January 19, 2017 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Tisket/Tasket Deplorable basket. Brian37 46 3202 October 6, 2016 at 7:58 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica. Minimalist 16 1947 May 9, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Yup. This is For Certain. Minimalist 98 13510 January 28, 2016 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Again, 'Murrica. How Many More Minimalist 282 37424 December 7, 2015 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  S.C. Can't Execure Dylan Roof Because of Drug Shortage Rhondazvous 17 3303 October 5, 2015 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Bat Shit Crazy Motherfuckers.....with guns of course. Minimalist 1 1094 August 28, 2015 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Longhorn