Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.C. Can't Execure Dylan Roof Because of Drug Shortage
S.C. Can't Execure Dylan Roof Because of Drug Shortage
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/25/south-...-shortage/

Quote:An international boycott of the drugs the U.S. uses for executions has made them difficult to find, with South Carolina among the states that have completely run dry.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/25/south-...z3nYT6ABll
When the government wants to kill somebody, that person is dead. They just send the police or the FBI and shoot the person 120 times to make sure they're dead. so I don't believe this shit about they ran out of this one drug.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: S.C. Can't Execure Dylan Roof Because of Drug Shortage
Perhaps they could dress him as an unarmed black man and have him talk to a white police officer. That seems a common enough method of execution in the US.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 3, 2015 at 9:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Perhaps they could dress him as an unarmed black man and have him talk to a white police officer.  That seems a common enough method of execution in the US.

Boru

Sadly, you are right.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

Let him rot. More suitable.

They just don't want to kill him. Excuses. If it was a black man on death row they'd have the drugs in double time.

I agree with the "let him rot" sentiment though. Death is easy. A life in jail aware that the rest of the world is enjoying free life while you rot, forgotten, is torture. He deserves that.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(October 3, 2015 at 9:28 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: They just don't want to kill him. Excuses. If it was a black man on death row they'd have the drugs in double time.

I agree with the "let him rot" sentiment though. Death is easy. A life in jail aware that the rest of the world is enjoying free life while you rot, forgotten, is torture. He deserves that.

Man, Black men in this country are born on death row and they already got the drugs, a whole lot of them.

--Voltaire

(October 3, 2015 at 9:22 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(October 3, 2015 at 9:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Perhaps they could dress him as an unarmed black man and have him talk to a white police officer.  That seems a common enough method of execution in the US.

Boru

Sadly, you are right.

See South Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLQdcf9DWc
I was under the impression this was going federal, so the U.S. government would have the responsibility, and execute him in Indiana.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 4, 2015 at 12:04 am)c172 Wrote: I was under the impression this was going federal, so the U.S. government would have the responsibility, and execute him in Indiana.

Didn't make a difference. Still some funny shite going
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/st...10883.html

Quote:Gergel (federal judge) told the lawyers for both sides to report back in early December for another hearing to report on when they think the case will be ready for trial

They have until December to tell the judge when they THINK they'll be ready.

--Voltaire

Bad publicity for European drug companies to cater to executioners. That's the main reason they don't do it. But I'm sure, the authorities can come up with another method to kill that guy. They never seem to run out of ideas when it comes to killing someone.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 1006 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1512 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2315 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2580 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 652 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Democratic Drug Den EgoDeath 50 3086 October 2, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Worst Drug Dealer EVER BrianSoddingBoru4 17 712 May 4, 2019 at 1:08 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Drug Executive: It's a moral requirement to charge patients the highest price Divinity 13 829 September 15, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 22903 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls" WinterHold 6 843 April 1, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold