Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So again I asked what happened???
RE: So again I asked what happened???
(July 25, 2019 at 6:11 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 25, 2019 at 2:45 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I for one think that allowing the presence of such as the likes of you (not by your religion, because you would sell god for a deal) is one of the things that decreased the level of thought on this forum. I dare anyone here to say that I never asked to ban your ass out of here. You haven't, you don't and you will never have anything to offer yo this forum. If anything, you made more atheists with your ego driven mania.

So, my peers were right. You do more for disbeluef in gods, than I ever could.

I'm just the opposite.  I never asked to get Drich banned, and the one time (since I've been a mod) that someone reported him, I voted in Drich's favour.  Not because I like Drich, or want to take long, windy walks with him, or because he brings anything of note to the forum.  As distasteful as he is to have around, he hasn't done anything that merits banning (although he has skirted the edge a few times).

Even Drich deserves to be treated fairly and in accordance with the rules.  The fact that he's still here shows that he is - his phony martyr routine aside - being so treated.

Boru

by upper management.. they have gone well past any point I expected them to go for me.

thanks bore.. 
Tibs and Shel-b

(July 25, 2019 at 6:24 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(July 25, 2019 at 2:18 pm)Drich Wrote: So i decided to play a little game and alot of you contributed. Initially I did not start out with this in mind but I wanted to show you in great depth and detail what I said was true about the closed minded kill the messenger because you are too lazy to address the message way things are done here.

No. No one can be bothered debating with you.

You're the common denominator here.

says the troll who just spent the greater part of last week debating with me..
Hehe

It must suck being so wrong literally all the time. you can't even make a slurmy statement without screwing that up.

(July 26, 2019 at 1:40 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: If you want people to ask you questions...improve the quality of your answers.

This is your problem, and only your problem.

If, otoh, you’d rather manufacture excuses for more threads like these, rather than people asking you questions... then proceed.

You really just have to be honest with yourself about what you want.

Again if it where just me I could take you seriously.

But here's the thing..  2/3s of the christian members walked away from the site for the very same reasons I brought to you all. There is no discussion with any one any more it is just a brawl.

Ths from people who was friendly to everyone to christians who stuck only to the christian answers to people who I respected in the way they handeled when they where called liars and dumb. to the turners of cheeks to the some of the best among us we all share the same problem.

The conversation has been replaced by untempered hate and anger.

I just proved to you facts and reason are not even a consideration after 4 days and 16 pages of venom and negative emotions.
meaning your observations again are without merit because my post contained indisputable facts concerning working geothermal plants and working nuclear reactors. the quality of answer could not get any better as not only was everything explained I used several videos a dozen links all again centered around establish technology, and all i got was im a liar and or stupid from you. (again destroy the messenger and never have to deal with the message)

no, it's time to own your role in this mess. i get it your mad your angry and you don't want to hear you are wrong. even when clearly you are. let alone be faced to refute a literal angel encounter with any of the (faith breaking tools) you have learned to use speaking with christians. So because yu can not address the message of a real life encounter, you seek to destroy the messenger like any other lazy minded person who wants to maintain disbelief but does not want to account or argue something you are not ready for. Got it.. Like wise there is crap you people post I do not want to have to tackel

how about this... how about you do what I do when one of you posts a story about some christian nut bag who does not pay his taxes or does something else in clear violation of wha the bible says we should do.. just ignore the post. if you never chime in no one will think the lessor only he is busy calling someone else a liar in some other thread somewhere.

Messages In This Thread
So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 25, 2019 at 2:18 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by LadyForCamus - July 25, 2019 at 2:20 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 25, 2019 at 2:41 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by LastPoet - July 25, 2019 at 2:29 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 25, 2019 at 2:46 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by LastPoet - July 25, 2019 at 2:45 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 25, 2019 at 3:00 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 26, 2019 at 1:43 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 25, 2019 at 3:07 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Anomalocaris - July 25, 2019 at 3:01 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by LadyForCamus - July 25, 2019 at 3:26 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Drich - July 26, 2019 at 1:31 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Nay_Sayer - July 25, 2019 at 3:28 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by LastPoet - July 26, 2019 at 2:49 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Nay_Sayer - July 26, 2019 at 5:51 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by no one - July 26, 2019 at 10:20 pm
RE: So again I asked what happened??? - by Losty - July 27, 2019 at 2:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's What Happened to the RCC.... ronedee 41 4188 October 31, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So what happened? Drich 230 21095 July 31, 2019 at 11:01 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Have you ever asked a Christian this...? Gimple 60 14233 April 14, 2017 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  It happened again... BrokenQuill92 38 4822 January 14, 2017 at 9:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3415 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  The Second Coming already happened??? Jehanne 30 4195 March 6, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came? Nope 66 14227 March 30, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  What happened to Matthew's zombies? xpastor 77 18938 August 8, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did this really happened? Zidneya 5 2005 June 8, 2014 at 8:18 am
Last Post: vorlon13