Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing?
RE: Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing?
Who does what for profit? Racists exploiting peoples emotions for profit? I mean..sure, sometimes. There's always merch.

Ultimately, though, white supremacists here and anywhere else disseminate propaganda because they believe in it, are committed to it, and would do it for free. Most of them already do, obviously.

Meanwhile, their sickness-turned-indecency is the driving force behind why others cant live Normal Lives™ - if the barometer of a normal life is what a white supremacist expects from society as their white birthright. I agree that being constantly reminded of this reality is tedious...I suspect even more tedious for people who aren't the right shade of lipstick, with good hair. White supremacists aren't too fond of it either. They'd like to be free to do and say horrid and/or stupid shit without consequence or note.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? - by Sweden83 - December 3, 2020 at 2:09 pm
RE: Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? - by The Grand Nudger - December 3, 2020 at 6:32 pm
RE: Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? - by no one - December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1062 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1339 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Brian37 8 466 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is preserving languages a good thing? FlatAssembler 21 2589 November 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Is corruption mostly a good thing? FlatAssembler 26 2049 December 16, 2019 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin WinterHold 25 2847 July 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4128 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1062 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 976 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1907 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger