Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise.
RE: The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise.
(February 5, 2022 at 3:48 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(February 4, 2022 at 3:47 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: It's called a joke.

It is funny to you but it's not funny to black people, that's how racism works. Go on, tell to some black man that he can't play hockey because "there is no ice in Africa", and see if he finds it funny or offensive.

Are you saying black people are a monolith and they all have the same sense of humour? That, my friend, is racism right there. And I wouldn't care if every last black person found it offensive. That doesn't make it wrong. If someone has a mental illness, I'm not going to validate their hallucinations if they are seeing racism when none is there. I'm going to tell them to get help for their trauma. Not stop telling jokes or laughing at jokes. And you're lying. He never said blacks can't play hockey. He said that hockey is traditionally a white sport, which is true.

Remember Chappelle's beet juice joke about trans women's vaginas? That was pretty brutal and about a thousand times more brutal than the no ice in Africa joke, but the beet juice joke was brilliant, brave, and necessary, and I applaud Dave for going there. This is what comedy is about. If no one ends up being offended, then the comedy is probably bland and boring. I guess that's how you like your comedy. Agree to disagree. You would have hated Patrice O'Neal when he was alive. Legend. You are the mirror image of a Christian mom whining about Marilyn Manson and violent video games. Clearly comedy is not for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. - by Irreligious Atheist - February 5, 2022 at 4:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22108 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 742 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 970 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 587 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1405 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2850 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1570 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2984 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 435 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1144 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate