Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "Manifesto" is almost complete ^_^
My "Manifesto" is almost complete ^_^
As of today I am almost on page 22 (double spaced) of my document titled "Why I am an Agnostic Atheist". I made this because I have a lot of people, friends, and family I am interacting with on this subject and it looks like a lot more in the near future. This document is essentially an attempt to explain my position with most of the details included.

I was wondering if anyone here would want a copy of it when I am done. I don't really care what happens with it as I won't copyright it so as far as I am concerned people can send it wherever and take from it whatever they want. It is also going to have a table of contents along with the headings that are already in place. I am going to go ahead and guesstimate that it is going to break 30 pages and I intend on completing it today or tomorrow.

RE: My "Manifesto" is almost complete ^_^
I will certainly read it. How do I get a copy?
I can email it I think or I could attach it to this thread I think once its done... I am on page 30 right now and I have 1 major point left + the conclusion.
i would like to read it
You should post it on a blog or a web page somewhere so we can all read it.... it sounds like you're donna have something really interesting...
It would be good to read your views Voltair....

Post it!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
It should be complete today, so I think I will open a new thread here with a copy of it attached and if someone can recommend a good easy blog/website thing where I can post a 35-40ish double spaced word document I may do that as well.... I won't publish it though until its gone through some proof-reads.

Quite honestly after I finish it I am a bit tired of it so I won't be doing extensive proof-reading at first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was almost caught being an atheist Der/die AtheistIn 31 7806 December 13, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  A scientist and a theist complete a jigsaw together... FebruaryOfReason 10 3180 February 25, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Either way - It's almost too amazing to be true. Mystic 37 6887 April 22, 2014 at 7:25 am
Last Post: archangle
  Atheist manifesto Ziploc Surprise 12 3665 March 28, 2012 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  i am almost baffled by the situation arjun 45 12228 March 7, 2012 at 8:40 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Why I am an Agnostic Atheist - Document complete and attached Voltair 4 1983 December 22, 2011 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Voltair
  Almost In A Foxhole! Kyuuketsuki 9 4296 July 7, 2009 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Purple Rabbit