Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BEST face cream?
The BEST face cream?
Been sitting here musing,and wondering if anyone knows of a better face cream than one I use occasionally;

It's called "Anusol' (with lignocaine) and is also a sovereign treatment for hemorrhoids Thinking

PS a large tube is $12.95 and lasts a year.
RE: The BEST face cream?
good god ... you just had to inform us about the hemorrhoids didn't you.

*shudder*
(now waiting for inevitable sexual inuendo about face cream from 5thHorseman)
[Image: Evolution.png]

The BEST face cream?
I can provide one that's free, you just have to stick your tongue out
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
We've officially run out of topics to discuss here haven't we?
i use oil of olay.

(December 27, 2011 at 10:56 pm)aleialoura Wrote: i use oil of olay.

Of course you do.

Anusol is superior.

Actually,my airline attendant baby sis (long haul; Melbourne to LA) recommended it to me.

At 51 and still smoking, the poor darling needs all the help she can get.Tiger
Certain types of coconut and vanilla vitamin E creams, mixed in with sea salt are fantastic for clearing pores and removing blackheads.

(December 27, 2011 at 10:33 pm)Tiberius Wrote: We've officially run out of topics to discuss here haven't we?
Atheism is but a response to theistic claims. Let's face it, they brought forth their best arguments but their A-game failed so they can't see why they should bother bringing their B or C-game to the table.
(December 28, 2011 at 12:24 am)padraic Wrote:
(December 27, 2011 at 10:56 pm)aleialoura Wrote: i use oil of olay.

Of course you do.

Anusol is superior.

Actually,my airline attendant baby sis (long haul; Melbourne to LA) recommended it to me.

At 51 and still smoking, the poor darling needs all the help she can get.Tiger

What on this rock pad do you NEED a face cream for??
How does it work?
Anusol contains a number of ingredients which are useful in the relief of symptoms associated with piles (haemorrhoids) and other local skin irritations in the anal area.

Bismuth oxide, balsam peru and zinc oxide have mild antiseptic, protective and astringent properties (i.e. constricts blood vessels). Balsam peru is also believed to promote the growth of new skin cells. Anusol ointment and suppositories also contain bismuth subgallate, which has similar antiseptic, protective and astringent properties.
Anusol is available as rectal cream, ointment and suppositories. Since Anusol suppositories are inserted into the rectum they are more suitable for treating internal piles, while the cream and ointment may be used to relieve both internal and external piles.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100000150.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myroxylon

http://dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/balsam-o...lergy.html

Quote:What is Balsam of Peru?

Also known as: Myroxylon balsamum, balsam of tolu, balsam tree, black balsam, Indian balsam

Balsam of Peru comes from the extracted liquid (called resin) of the bark of the balsam tree.

It smells like vanilla and is an antiseptic, which is why balsam of Peru is found in many products such as shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupp...m_peru.htm

this is just a quick flick around for this Anusol product padraic... A horticulturalists / herbalists view no doubt. Just AHAT THE FUCK are you using this product for on your face??
(December 27, 2011 at 10:33 pm)Tiberius Wrote: We've officially run out of topics to discuss here haven't we?

Could change this thread to personal hygiene and YOUR prefered products if ya like Adrian. Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(December 28, 2011 at 5:53 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: What on this rock pad do you NEED a face cream for??

It pulls all of the wrinkles out of his face Big Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Hijack

I like Olay for the face and Coconut oil for over all moisturising, if that is any help pad.

Lanolin for those hard bits on the feet.
(December 28, 2011 at 6:29 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(December 28, 2011 at 5:53 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: What on this rock pad do you NEED a face cream for??

It pulls all of the wrinkles out of his face Big Grin

Witchazel is good, but then ...so is Aloe vera both are astringent.

but I am thinking it is allergic reactions that are the problems here eh pad??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girls: Beard or Baby face? ErGingerbreadMandude 90 9527 May 5, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I am an ice cream. Edwardo Piet 30 2458 April 11, 2016 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Random thought about Sam Harris's face. paulpablo 16 4653 April 13, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Exian
  "You wouldn't say that to my face" OP/ED Brian37 16 4826 April 9, 2015 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Put on a happy face, atheist vs atheist vs theist. Brian37 0 746 March 23, 2015 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Favorite Ice Cream Elskidor 27 3543 June 25, 2014 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Sad face BrokenQuill92 11 2083 June 18, 2014 at 5:58 am
Last Post: Losty
  Moment of face palm. Clueless Morgan 12 4986 December 20, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Face palm moments Gooders1002 3 1570 February 26, 2013 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  The Fickle Face Of Facebook Cyberman 4 2121 August 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman