Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Tattoo?
Atheist Tattoo?
Hey guys! I'm looking to get a tattoo, that makes it clear that I'm a non-believer and think religion is a bad thing! It can't be too aggressive towards religion though because I think everyone's entitled to believe what they want.

Any suggestions? Thinking
RE: Atheist Tattoo?
Er...have you ever been inked before, may I ask?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Yeah!!! Guess where I'm from?

great, another sweaty sock.
All right. So... Does it mean that much to you to ink something that could be potentially insulting to a sometimes volatile subset of people onto your skin? Is being an atheist THAT huge a thing?

Just asking. We have a tatt thread too. http://atheistforums.org/thread-5418.html
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
whatever you get ... go to a different tattoo artist.

[Image: jesus-riding-a-dinosaur-tattoo.jpg] [Image: jesus.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 12, 2012 at 5:03 pm)GaryTankCommander Wrote: Hey guys! I'm looking to get a tattoo, that makes it clear that I'm a non-believer and think religion is a bad thing! It can't be too aggressive towards religion though because I think everyone's entitled to believe what they want.

Hmm, nah, just leave it, it'd be too difficult to balance.

Maybe freethinker or a free will thing if your serious, but then i'd have to argue that free will is non-existant. Big Grin
(January 12, 2012 at 5:03 pm)GaryTankCommander Wrote: Hey guys! I'm looking to get a tattoo, that makes it clear that I'm a non-believer and think religion is a bad thing! It can't be too aggressive towards religion though because I think everyone's entitled to believe what they want.

I keep reading your name as 'Gay Tank Commander'...

Anywho, I think Mu is a good symbol for the unknowable or nothingness that non-belief implies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(negative)
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Ahh, ok. Never knew that! Thanks! Well I only believe in getting tattoos that mean something to me.. My nationality is one and my beliefs are another.. And CinJin, that's the way it's supposed to look. It's the Scotland flag within a Lion Rampant. Cheers.
I read gaytankcommander too hahahahhaa, thought i was the only one (who read it like that....honest)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Dies after "Jesus is my Life" Tattoo Infected TheRealJoeFish 13 3834 June 5, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  First tattoo John V 22 4451 December 3, 2015 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Christian Tattoo Cover-up ThePinsir 13 4201 January 22, 2014 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: ThePinsir
  Atheist tattoo advice Bio66 36 16502 February 4, 2012 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Cosmic Ape