Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Dies after "Jesus is my Life" Tattoo Infected
CNN article here.

To sum up:

A 31-year-old Texas man got a tattoo of a cross and hands praying with the phrase "Jesus is my Life" beneath it on his right leg. Just five days after getting the tattoo, he went swimming in the Gulf of Mexico (I don't have any tattoos, but according to the article 1) getting a new tattoo wet for a long period of time is a no-no-, 2) swimming with a new tattoo is a big no-no, and 3) swimming in a natural body of water with a new tattoo is a very very big no-no). He soon developed an infection, causing his leg to swell and ultimately rupture, and his condition was worsened by chronic liver disease from alcohol abuse. He began "aggressive rehabilitation" but after two months succumbed to septic shock.

I am sad to see anyone die for stupid painful reasons. But, it should go without saying... in the end... it turned out to be the case that...

How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(June 5, 2017 at 11:04 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: CNN article here.

To sum up:

A 31-year-old Texas man got a tattoo of a cross and hands praying with the phrase "Jesus is my Life" beneath it on his right leg. Just five days after getting the tattoo, he went swimming in the Gulf of Mexico (I don't have any tattoos, but according to the article 1) getting a new tattoo wet for a long period of time is a no-no-, 2) swimming with a new tattoo is a big no-no, and 3) swimming in a natural body of water with a new tattoo is a very very big no-no). He soon developed an infection, causing his leg to swell and ultimately rupture, and his condition was worsened by chronic liver disease from alcohol abuse. He began "aggressive rehabilitation" but after two months succumbed to septic shock.

I am sad to see anyone die for stupid painful reasons. But, it should go without saying... in the end... it turned out to be the case that...

Or you could say that

however you want to spin it
RE: Man Dies after "Jesus is my Life" Tattoo Infected
Oh my lawrd this is so sad, but funny. I'm so sorry, momma, for laughing at this! I swear I feel guilty about it, ma!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(June 5, 2017 at 11:07 am)Valyza1 Wrote:
(June 5, 2017 at 11:04 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: CNN article here.

To sum up:

A 31-year-old Texas man got a tattoo of a cross and hands praying with the phrase "Jesus is my Life" beneath it on his right leg.  Just five days after getting the tattoo, he went swimming in the Gulf of Mexico (I don't have any tattoos, but according to the article 1) getting a new tattoo wet for a long period of time is a no-no-, 2) swimming with a new tattoo is a big no-no, and 3) swimming in a natural body of water with a new tattoo is a very very big no-no).  He soon developed an infection, causing his leg to swell and ultimately rupture, and his condition was worsened by chronic liver disease from alcohol abuse.  He began "aggressive rehabilitation" but after two months succumbed to septic shock.

I am sad to see anyone die for stupid painful reasons.  But, it should go without saying... in the end... it turned out to be the case that...

Or you could say that

Clap If we're going to go down that philosophical path, we might as well all just drive everywhere at 100 mph without seatbelts because, hey, if we die, JESUS SAVES even if our brains are splattered all over the sidewalk
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Jesus is also apparently his death.
That would be a truly shitty way to die.
apparently he was a member of the wrong church

too bad, so sad
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 5, 2017 at 11:21 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote:
(June 5, 2017 at 11:07 am)Valyza1 Wrote: Or you could say that

Clap If we're going to go down that philosophical path, we might as well all just drive everywhere at 100 mph without seatbelts because, hey, if we die, JESUS SAVES even if our brains are splattered all over the sidewalk

Because it's not as though Christianity makes any distinction between intentional and non-intentional death or anything
[Image: mHHmEFf.png]

Post by Shai Hulud.
I don't understand why people are laughing at this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1768 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I love my after Christmas Kroger points popeyespappy 3 390 January 4, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  It's a small world after all. Brian37 8 1542 June 6, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Question about ouija boards after strange experience Arsoo 110 17795 October 6, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  looking at toilet paper after wiping Catholic_Lady 175 36892 June 5, 2017 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation Rhondazvous 13 4733 April 18, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun? Tarasoft11 47 6606 September 16, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: KevinM1
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2088 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  First tattoo John V 22 4452 December 3, 2015 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Friend deleted me after 2 years because i'm atheist Heat 54 8510 October 18, 2015 at 10:37 am
Last Post: KevinM1