Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:34 am

Poll: How much do you care about money?
This poll is closed.
An awful lot.
5.26%
1 5.26%
A lot.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Moderately.
31.58%
6 31.58%
A little bit.
31.58%
6 31.58%
Not at all.
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you care about money?
RE: How much do you care about money?
Be more specific DvFie
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well, I've posted the poll now. I think I was busy making it when you posted.
A little bit when its time to pay the bills. When thats done its pretty much 25-27 days of dont-give-a-shit.
"We came from the sea originally, now we're going back in it. Don't go in it, unless you're in a boat."
Still not specific enough darlin.

That statement elicits first: I Don't Care about money, I care what money can purchase for my survival and maybe a bit left over for some creature comforts. None of your poll fits...sorry Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
If you care about what money can do for you, then you care about money. Right?
(January 23, 2012 at 10:38 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote: If you care about what money can do for you, then you care about money. Right?

Wrong. I don't give a tinkers cus about money. The current mode of acquiring food and shelter and utilities require that I have money...for some reason it is deemed worthy of avarice. I see money as nothing more than a tool.
So you don't care about tools even when you value their use? That seems like a contradiction to me.
Of course it would. Do you use many tools?? What do you do when they wear out?? Shove them in a bank vault for posterity??
So if it's a contradiction that valuing a tools use is not caring for a tool, and money is a tool, then it's also a contradiction if you value the use of money whilst not caring about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The concept of "spending money" as a fetish Ahriman 15 1792 December 20, 2022 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1714 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  What would you do if given a ton of money? Ahriman 23 972 December 27, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2431 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1132 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Making money online. paulpablo 25 2339 September 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  The most wasted money ...... KittyAnn 38 3291 July 4, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5991 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How much electricity do your appliances use? Jehanne 4 490 April 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7240 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady