Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is a demonic cult.
Atheism is a demonic cult.
According to certain group who I will mention later, atheism is a demonic cult and the organizer of the atheist group in Houston is quote, "highly possessed" and " possessed with the demons of worthlessness."

I'm not kidding, this is some real shit, people actually believe this. follow the link http://theatheistploytodestroychristianity.com/

The group who is accusing her are an African Pentecostal Christian group who doesn't like the fact that the person they are accusing is organizing a protest against them. The African Pentacostal Christian group is known for some rather horrible human rights violations in Africa. Aparently they want to continue their human rights violations unobstructed.

for more information on this situation follow this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stand-Agai...6600023391
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Athesim is a demonic cult.
[Image: STAISE-GONZALEZ-222x300.jpg]

^^

Quote:looking at the picture of Staise Gonzalez, the message is clear that this woman is highly possessed with the demons of worthlessness.

Yep.. I have to agree she looks possessed alrighty. ROFLOL
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
I'd possess her. Smile

From the page:
Quote:I used to think that people in the western world are highly educated and intelligent.

I used to think that, too, until they started claiming that people are possessed by demons.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(February 14, 2012 at 11:22 am)Loading Please Wait Wrote: [Image: STAISE-GONZALEZ-222x300.jpg]

I love when a woman is sexy in glasses.

Mmmm they're trendy glasses as well, all the better to keep her eyes dry from flying liquids Wink
This group is just the religious incarnation of Nigerian fraudsters, they'll make up anything as a tactic to keep doing what they're doing, no matter who gets hurt.
(February 14, 2012 at 11:17 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: According to certain group who I will mention later, atheism is a demonic cult and the organizer of the atheist group in Houston is quote, "highly possessed" and " possessed with the demons of worthlessness."

I thought we agreed not to divulge this information publically. Angry
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(February 14, 2012 at 11:17 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: "possessed with the demons of worthlessness."
What does that even mean?

It technically makes no sense even in the context of their own theology because angels/fallen angels are supposedly "higher" than goat-herding faith-lacking mortals anyway.
Re: Atheism is a demonic cult.

Shit. They're on to us. Fire up the propoganda machine!
(February 14, 2012 at 2:36 pm)leo-rcc Wrote:
(February 14, 2012 at 11:17 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: According to certain group who I will mention later, atheism is a demonic cult and the organizer of the atheist group in Houston is quote, "highly possessed" and " possessed with the demons of worthlessness."

I thought we agreed not to divulge this information publically. Angry

Oh no! Have I committed a great sin the only atonement for which is to be sacrificed on an alter of dead babies?
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

First rule of Fight Club, Ziploc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27084 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Exclamation new "Cult of 'Non-Beliefism' " aka (the state of being "unlocked") ProgrammingGodJordan 142 14489 January 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12452 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Atheists turning to cult behaviour? SoFarEast 215 28992 December 22, 2014 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12123 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10466 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  How do I join the cult of Atheism? repentsinners 58 9575 November 26, 2013 at 8:24 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12001 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Cult, anyone? R-e-n-n-a-t 9 2328 September 5, 2011 at 9:29 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Arguing with friend on whether we're cult-like Lauren 39 14055 August 8, 2011 at 9:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger