Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two issues ...
Two issues ...
I am at my wits end. I cannot rid myself of the white stripe on the top of the forum page.

Example :
[attachment=745]

When I signed in this morning I was redirected to this....any ideas why??

[attachment=746]

Thanks.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Two issues ...
I have no white stripe but I did get that error page when I logged on earlier.
Interesting. Will look into the white stripe. The error is probably a result of me uninstalling some plugins we don't use. Does it happen each time you log in?
Just for kicks, Kich, see if your mouse can "grab" the top edge of the window and pull it up.

I did not see the error message of course by the time the sun comes up in Arizona the day is practically done in England.
(February 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Just for kicks, Kich, see if your mouse can "grab" the top edge of the window and pull it up.

I did not see the error message of course by the time the sun comes up in Arizona the day is practically done in England.

Nope ...won't work
(February 16, 2012 at 12:54 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Interesting. Will look into the white stripe. The error is probably a result of me uninstalling some plugins we don't use. Does it happen each time you log in?

The white stripe I have encountered before a while back on another forum but for the life of me I can't remember what went wrong to cause it.

I have updated and reloaded Javascript deleted all the cookies and emptied all the caches I could find and uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome.

Firefox..no issues!! :S go figure!! So it has to be a coding problem??

The error message is on signin and sign out directs to this site http://www.mybb.com/

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'atheistforums.af_games_sessions' doesn't exist
Query:
DELETE FROM af_games_sessions WHERE uid='691'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Which browser does the white stripe appear in?

I'm working on the error message.
Yes, I've got the white stripe but I've just ignored it...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
No white stripe. Login is fine. Hm. I'm on Chrome and use Windows 7 if that helps at all.
I use Firefox - no problems at all.
I work with Chrome and Windows 7 and the stripe is still there but the SQL error message is gone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is slack a private social club and other issues my sorry ass has landed itself in Angrboda 89 11663 April 22, 2023 at 10:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Server issues Foxaèr 4 2157 March 6, 2023 at 8:28 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Having site issues Foxaèr 11 1652 November 1, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is anyone else having issues loading the forum? Losty 19 2411 June 14, 2016 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Two suggestions and and one more for the hell of it Heat 1 1015 January 10, 2016 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Two problems with mobile version Dystopia 1 1081 April 30, 2015 at 7:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Two things Losty 14 3050 September 5, 2014 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Full Shoutbox Navigation Issues Darkstar 7 3250 April 6, 2013 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
Question Security Issues? Skepsis 20 5600 July 27, 2012 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Two new permanent Threads KichigaiNeko 2 1841 October 25, 2011 at 7:22 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko