Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two suggestions and and one more for the hell of it
Two suggestions and and one more for the hell of it
First off, I think Stealth mode should be fixed. This is pretty self explanatory and has been brought up before.

Second, I have been venturing in to a Christian forum lately for the sake of debating, and I recognized this very very handy little feature I would like to possibly see implemented.
Here it is:
[Image: PfJAFkD.png]

Basically what it allows you to do is select any part of the text in someone's post, and directly quote just the text you selected, which is EXTREMELY useful. I was inspired to make this suggestion, because someone else asked in this sub-forum how to quote long posts, and I think since by its nature this forum gets in to a lot of heated lengthy discussions and debates, this would be a huge time saver. However, I don't know how to code, so i can't speak for whether or not this can be done speicifcally on this forum.

And my final suggestion is that we put devil horns in the "u" of forums in the logo for the hell of it(Yes that was a pun, please take notice to how depressingly bad it is).
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Two suggestions and and one more for the hell of it
This will be something for the admins to look at I think.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One more time Foxaèr 11 1833 January 31, 2019 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Smilie/Plugin Suggestions from Refugees and Regulars Shell B 72 4765 November 7, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two problems with mobile version Dystopia 1 1072 April 30, 2015 at 7:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Two things Losty 14 3020 September 5, 2014 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Two issues ... KichigaiNeko 19 6433 February 18, 2012 at 4:09 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Two new permanent Threads KichigaiNeko 2 1838 October 25, 2011 at 7:22 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New suggestions josef rosenkranz 8 3449 December 29, 2008 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet