Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I plan to show this to my children.
I plan to show this to my children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAinuVvKfw

I've been 'enjoying' this series lately. Sure, a few things could be done better, but it's pretty damn good at what it does Smile

Give it a go. I'm a fan now.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: I plan to show this to my children.
Gods I saw that when I was younger.

That one scene where homicidal, green beret holds a skunks face into a frier and the skin drops off?

Yeah, that fucked with me...

Do that to your brood, adopted or not, and I will smite you.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
No. J-Just no, Lilly...

There are just some things young minds should never witness.

*Idea rejected on all accounts*
I'd show this to my kid...however, I wouldn't let him/her watch it alone. Shifty
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Isn't traumatising your kids the whole point?
Just paying it forward right X? Little bastards are going to traumatize me into an earlier grave.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 25, 2012 at 1:27 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Just paying it forward right X? Little bastards are going to traumatize me into an earlier grave.

Its a system. Your folks mess you up. Then they mess up their kids, and so on and so forth.

Wait this sounds like a familiar story..

[Image: westboro-baptist-church-westboro-baptist...896368.jpg]
Happy Tree Friends, talk about a blast from the past.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Think of the great message this sends: tons of shit in life can kill you, but none of them as likely as being a retard.

Hell, I got that message plenty as a kid... and I turned out pretty well (read: crazy). Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Stupidity will more than likely kill us all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 841 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Children visiting Grandma rejoice John V 19 2196 July 31, 2018 at 7:06 am
Last Post: John V
  Why are children allowed to act in TV shows/movies? Alexmahone 10 2545 May 27, 2018 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Adopting Children of Another Race Shell B 62 4533 February 13, 2018 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  The horrifying brutality of prenatal confinement of children. Gawdzilla Sama 14 2027 January 19, 2018 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Children WinterHold 23 2193 December 2, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Why are people so obsessed with the show Game of Thrones? NuclearEnergy 31 6422 October 16, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Emmett
  Desire to have children Interaktive 10 2093 July 20, 2017 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  What is your favorite BBC show? Foxaèr 47 9837 May 27, 2017 at 11:43 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Transgendered children KUSA 245 30417 February 15, 2017 at 3:34 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia