Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The horrifying brutality of prenatal confinement of children.
The horrifying brutality of prenatal confinement of children.
When I was born I had already suffered greatly. I was confined in a very small space, with no windows or doors, and fed through a tube! I also had to count on that tube for my oxygen. There was no provision for TV, radio, internet, books/newspapers, nothing! The first three months weren't too bad, the confinement wasn't suffocating. But as my mind, and my body along with it, grew to greater awareness of my entombment I tried to break free. Without tools or anything to bend to my needs I resorted to trying to kick my way out. The gaoler finally started taking notice, but, unsurprisingly, none of my demands were met. 

Then came the day I detected a chance to make a break for it. I never figured out what happened, but I suspect an earthquake caused a structural flaw in the floor of my cell. I went for it! As I exited the confining space I looked back and realized that, to my utter horror, that I had be confined in another human being! The shear insanity of that cause my mind to retreat into a corner of my brain and the child in my took over. As a stunned observer I could only note the many problems I had. I couldn't speak, I couldn't stand, I couldn't control my bowel, I couldn't read or write. It took me years to recover. 

Please share your own stories here.
RE: The horrifying brutality of prenatal confinement of children.
Cool. I can't remember a thing, so I got amnesia for a while too.
(January 18, 2018 at 2:20 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Cool. I can't remember a thing, so I got amnesia for a while too.

People ask me: Can I have your birthday?

Me: No, I'm not done with it! However, I was very young when I was born, so I might not have the right date anyway.
I was a very precocious child. I was even born at a very young age.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
And you were up to your neck in, in, nevermind Smile
Quote:My host was nice. Complainy and rather sedentary but overall very nice. She cried a lot which was awkward for everyone. Leg room was an issue toward the end as I was practically kissing my knees but whatever. The Womb was a little short staffed...I only heard one other employee's voice consistently. From their exchanges, I think he may have been the host's slave or unpaid indentured servant. Hope he's alright. I think she broke his spirit.

I loved it so much I overstayed my reservation by two weeks. I'd definitely return if given the chance.

Check-out was a mess.
http://www.thehonesttoddler.com/2012/08/...mb_23.html
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I wasn't born, I was evacuated, it was no longer safe.
(January 18, 2018 at 2:39 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
Quote:My host was nice. Complainy and rather sedentary but overall very nice. She cried a lot which was awkward for everyone. Leg room was an issue toward the end as I was practically kissing my knees but whatever. The Womb was a little short staffed...I only heard one other employee's voice consistently. From their exchanges, I think he may have been the host's slave or unpaid indentured servant. Hope he's alright. I think she broke his spirit.

I loved it so much I overstayed my reservation by two weeks. I'd definitely return if given the chance.

Check-out was a mess.
http://www.thehonesttoddler.com/2012/08/...mb_23.html

I've been using that speil since 1972.  Big Grin

(January 18, 2018 at 2:37 pm)Antares Wrote: And you were up to your neck in, in, nevermind Smile

"Honey, in a few weeks you're going to push an entire human being out of that."
I'm pretty sure I was given womb nicotine. And at the very end morphine.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Being prenatal wasn't a walk in the park, no argument.  Even so, it was better than being postnatal - spent nine months trying to get out, and the rest of me life trying to get back in.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Children visiting Grandma rejoice John V 19 2196 July 31, 2018 at 7:06 am
Last Post: John V
  Why are children allowed to act in TV shows/movies? Alexmahone 10 2544 May 27, 2018 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Adopting Children of Another Race Shell B 62 4527 February 13, 2018 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Children WinterHold 23 2191 December 2, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Desire to have children Interaktive 10 2091 July 20, 2017 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Transgendered children KUSA 245 30405 February 15, 2017 at 3:34 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Children not getting breakfast robvalue 32 4428 January 12, 2017 at 12:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Incest and children. IanHulett 32 5521 July 5, 2016 at 8:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What do your children like? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 3 1082 July 26, 2015 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Artificial Children? KUSA 31 6365 June 27, 2015 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: dyresand