Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Blunt way to fuck Americans.
A Blunt way to fuck Americans.
Tell Your Senator to Reject the Blunt Amendment

As you might have already heard, the U.S. Senate is expected to vote Thursday on a proposal by Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) that would allow employers and health insurance providers to exclude any coverage that they deem immoral or contrary to their religious beliefs. The measure, S. 1813, would amend the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to read that:

"… a health plan shall not be considered to have failed to provide [Essential Health Benefits or Preventive Services]" if it does not cover a service or benefit because "providing coverage… of such specific items or services is contrary to the religious beliefs or moral convictions of the sponsor, issuer, or other entity offering the plan."

If passed, the Blunt amendment would effectively allow employers and health insurance providers to impose their religious beliefs on employees and recipients. This could leave millions of Americans – including our most vulnerable citizens, such as babies and pregnant women – without essential and preventative health coverage, simply because of their employer’s religiously motivated objections.

For example, the CEO of a major corporation or the owner of a small business could revoke birth control coverage, or deny maternity care to women, because of his or her religious convictions regarding contraception and out-of-wedlock pregnancies. Employers and health care providers would also be able to reject coverage for a wide range of vital services such as childhood immunizations, blood transfusions, mental health care, and prenatal screening for life-threatening genetic disorders.

Sen. Blunt claims that his amendment would further protect religious freedom. In reality, the amendment would strip Americans of their right to make their own health decisions, and place them at the whim of someone else's religious beliefs. Contrary to Blunt’s assertion, current federal regulations that require employers and health care providers to cover essential and preventative coverage do not restrict the free exercise of religion and belief in any way. No one is being forced to engage in health practices they find objectionable. The regulations merely require that employers and health insurance companies that provide secular services actually provide the full range of those services.

Contact your Senator today and tell him or her to reject S. 1813 and protect the American people from religious control over their health care decisions.

Click Here to take some action.

God damn this gets my blood boiling.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: A Blunt way to fuck Americans.
Unfortunately, my email will end up in the inbox of Rand fucking Paul. I sent it anyway, glutton for punishment.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I've got those two shitstains, Kyl and McCain.

A volley in the War on Wombs?
Well this is why health care needs to get out of government, and businesses. We need certain jobs to get health care, thats fucked. If we don't work we have to pay some fucking 12937982179831 million dollars a month to get our blood pressure tested.
I don't want government making laws about my health care, if I want me some birth control I should be able to pay for it and get it, not have my employer or government tell me I can't, or is not covered under my plan. Then let me pick a different fucking plan, but you cant.
I have been through shit and back with this employer based health care, you have no say in your coverage, and the people with huge families use all the monies so I essential pay for all their health care by proxy cause I never use mine. It should be based on usage.

How about a nice little website where I can just click a bunch of check boxes on what coverage I want then It calculates me a cost, instead of putting everyone into insurance company scam type insurance with all the same rates no matter if you are covering one person, or 5 people. As a single unmarried no kids guy, I get charged the same as the dude down the hall who has a wife and 5 kids who are all on the same plan. That is not logical.

I hate being a dick like, but birth control is like 20 bucks a month... who can't afford that if they want it? And we have the duty as a society to care for our pregnant women, any country that will not care for it's pregnant is sick and fucked. But when you go around killing kids and civilians all day everyday it does not surprise me.

This is alllllll deflection people. They don't really care about this shit, its part of the game. It keeps us bitching on this website does it not?

47 million Americans subsist on food stamps and Wall Street banksters are reaping $120 Billion in profits in 2011. These are the real issues.
So for them to talk about anything else is just being coy.. Oh but wait the NEW IPHONE IS COMING OUT!!!! WOOT!!!! Who cares about NDAA and SOPA I GOT 4G BITCHES!!!! Hollllaaa Whatttt
The republicunts failed. Although they are very happy to fail for fucking jesus and his band of merry fundie fucktards.
Seriously guys, CALL YOUR FUCKING REP if you're US.

Really. They take voice mails and calls more seriously than email but less than dead-tree letter.

Emails are usually read by a knownothing intern -- found that out when I asked Harry Reid (was in his office) what he does with emails. His reply and pointing to the "norm" did little to boost my confidence that an anonymous email from douchebag claiming to be an angry US Citizen would ever be heard.

Me? I live in California, so our reps are probably against this Republican skull-duggery.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Wow...the more America moves to the right, the better it gets [/sarcasm]
Sleeeeeeeeeeeep. Sleeeeeeeeeep.
I did not know that companies had a religious view of some sorts.
But in the US, they do.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 505 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 423 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 918 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1535 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2891 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 968 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 869 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1415 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1241 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3059 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok