Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you say ALLAH should not and must not be there?
How can you say ALLAH should not and must not be there?

Quantum mechanics allows any situation to happen .There is a tiny probability you can put a finger through a concrete-wall, etc
furthermore in Mathematics,zero probability does not always indicate that the event will not happen, this is a common misconception. If we're talking about continuous variables, probability is defined as a measure and the measure of a finite set is zero.
though these probabilities have nothing to do with practical expression but my contention is that all atheist community including scientist take their position about existence of God on certain things which do indicate the probability of a supreme being instead.
RE: How can you say ALLAH should not and must not be there?
First.... waiting for it...
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Quantum mechanics...very simply put... the physics of the very small and usually dealing with the wave/partical duality....is proof that SPECIFICALLY Allah is the only true God and all others are false?

Hey, I never took a quantum mechanics class (although i have taken logic and applied physics dealing with circuitry and the electron in general), but hey, I will bite...

How does quantum Mechanics prove allah mister TuPac chopra?

Popcorn
(March 7, 2012 at 2:56 am)nomercy Wrote: There is a tiny probability you can put a finger through a concrete-wall

I'll believe that when I see it as well as your god.
There is also a small chance that when I put my sock on, my foot could disappear and wedge itself up your ass Kuki.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 259 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1734 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7500 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30406 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15577 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12720 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3238 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5359 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 579 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5087 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13