Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun idea!
Wink 
Fun idea!
How's this for a theme park experience?

The "ride" is all staged inside a disused mall/shopping centre. Staff and employees of the park are dressed up like the bloody undead, you and your group are unarmed survivors whose job it is to 'escape the mall alive' before the running bloodthirsty hordes get you.

Those of you with weak constitutions and heart conditions might want to pass.

Any takers? Or has this already been done before? Big Grin
RE: Fun idea!
Sounds like the scare mazes at Thorpe Park Fright Nights. You should go; they are terrifying.
The London dungeon does this.

http://www.the-dungeons.co.uk/london/en/index.htm

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I remember a house of horror walk through 'experience' in Blackpool when I went one time. Basically you walked through and you'd get chased around by all manner of freaks and ghouls. The idea isn't really original but it is certainly fun. They also had cameras inside linked to a TV outside so passers by could see what was going on and have a good laugh at everyone getting the shit scared out of them.
There are a few things like this.

I have never gone to one as I wouldn't be able to trust myself enough to not smash their skulls in.
Cunt
A friend of mine posted this up on Facebook a few days ago:

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall

Apparently the mall is going to be demolished so they are going to get some use of the large vacated space before that happens. Sounds fucking awesome! No way I could justify aiming any of my money at that goal, but whatever.
(March 25, 2012 at 6:44 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: A friend of mine posted this up on Facebook a few days ago:

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall

Apparently the mall is going to be demolished so they are going to get some use of the large vacated space before that happens. Sounds fucking awesome! No way I could justify aiming any of my money at that goal, but whatever.

My dreams were crushed when I saw that I couldn't bring my own chain saw.
Theme parks...You should switch the employees by androids, who look and act like zombies, and give people some guns, so they can shoot them.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Sounds like a camp of some sort...
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 26, 2012 at 6:18 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Theme parks...You should switch the employees by androids, who look and act like zombies, and give people some guns, so they can shoot them.

This would have extremely high overhead unless you are talking about light guns and the androids had sensors that would detect hits. Animatronics would be much cheaper. For those who know about the pizza time players at Chuck E. Cheese... imagine zombie versions with detachable limbs that would reset after people pass by. It could be really cool although the overhead would cause it to ultimately fail as a business model. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun with computers. Brian37 34 2190 October 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 311 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 1125 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  I had no idea my ex wife was in the neighborhood onlinebiker 3 511 January 21, 2019 at 9:35 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 4906 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's fun....😜 KittyAnn 21 2440 January 26, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  An idea for a thread series GrandizerII 13 1520 December 30, 2017 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Fun with/without commas. BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1101 September 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Fun with tenses. Gawdzilla Sama 10 1499 September 15, 2017 at 5:24 pm
  1000 years (just for fun) Catholic_Lady 43 9747 July 30, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Astonished