Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist"
Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist"
Let's see if this forum supports free speech or not. I've been here a couple years, but it's become clear to me that one of your users (Atheist Anarchist) is a chaotic nutjob, who loves anarchy, and argues AGAINST freedom of speech in many different threads. He is also a self-admitted ANARCHIST who says he can get people to ban ADMINS.

No respectable free thought forum could support such views, let alone have a person with such views as a user with access to all our personal comments. I propose that we join together and petition for his removal.

BTW, this isn't an April Fool. The timing isn't great, but anyone who cares about freedom from oppression should be VERY concerned about this guy having any kind of power.

No, I'm totally not mocking his post here, lol.
RE: Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist"
Apparently there are more fascists here than I realised. You can't ban an idea.
RE: Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist"
I'm not trying to ban anything, I'm making a point. Swap a few words and you sound just as bad. Worse, in fact, since you started this.
(April 1, 2012 at 6:05 am)Atheist Anarchist Wrote: Apparently there are more fascists here than I realised. You can't ban an idea.

No, but you can certainly make fun of itBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Oh Fascist means anyone who disagrees with you. I thought you were using a dictionary.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Re: RE: Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist"
(April 1, 2012 at 6:05 am)Atheist Anarchist Wrote: Apparently there are more fascists here than I realised. You can't ban an idea.

Admit it AA - you're Tiberius' sock puppet aren't you?
Anyone who defends a fascist is a fascist.
(April 1, 2012 at 6:17 am)Atheist Anarchist Wrote: Anyone who defends a fascist is a fascist.

Now you are being childish ...this MUST be a April Fool's joke YES? Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
It certainly is foolish, defending a fascist who would take away your rights if he got any actual power.
You have to be joking, considering he already has near-ultimate power here and he's been fair with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2104 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  User Name problem william northam 1 969 October 24, 2020 at 6:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  User profile mobile issue tackattack 0 672 November 18, 2018 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Remove Vulgar Thread Titles Neo-Scholastic 191 17693 March 20, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  User alerts gone? abaris 32 5054 December 5, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: emjay
  What's with the annoying "Save" shit that appears everywhere? rado84 30 3622 July 19, 2016 at 7:22 am
Last Post: rado84
  User CP Options question Joods 2 1121 December 5, 2015 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Joods
  Can we seriously change this "User formerly known as" bollocks? Napoléon 59 6858 November 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Suggestion: photo album on user profile Catholic_Lady 21 3208 August 31, 2015 at 3:34 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Please remove the gender identifier. Pyrrho 48 7800 May 27, 2015 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman